Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.79.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 05:29:28 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.79.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.79.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IPR patent info field fixes, IESG position API enhancement, and more.**

  This release enhances the IESG position API to send notification emails on
  changes, widens some IPR disclosure form fields to accept more text, and
  fixes a patent application number validation issue for IPR forms.  It adds
  some useful links and a new filtering option to the past meetings page,
  updates document stream status indications so as to be less prone to
  misinterpretation, addresses an issue with session request forms, and fixes
  an issue with I-D expirations and another related to ordering of documents
  on IESG agendas.

  From the commit log:

  * Set file upload permissions to 0644 to avoid problems with photo access.

  * Increased the length of the patent title in IPR forms

  * Fixed a typo.  Fixes issue #2500 which caused different document ordering
    on the IESG agenda compared with the IESG agenda documents page.

  * Increased the size of the patent_notes form field, and tweaked the
    validate_patent_number validator to accept US application numbers
    containing a series number and forward slash.

  * Merged in [15055] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue where user can make two session request submissions,
    corrupting data.  Also, ignore deleted session requests in edit view.  

  * Merged in [15047] from [email-masked]:
    Reduced the get_meeting buffer to handle earlier shceduling requests date.   

  * Added origin indication to a group of stats templates to make it easier 
    to find the origin of stats configurations.

  * Added group links to the past meetings page, and also important dates 
    links to IETF meetings with important-date pages.

  * Added IETF to past meetings filter pane, in order to be able to filter 
    out interims.

  * Fixed a problem with the expire-ids code, and added logging to catch 
    future problems.

  * Modified the IESG position setting API to send email messages about 
    positions set.

  * Tweaked the wording of coverage_changes output.

  * Fixed an issue where simplified sorting of DocEvents resulted in some 
    ballot icons not being shown on the IESG agenda documents page.

  * Changed incorrect use of 404 status code in api to 400.  Fixes issue 
    #2498.

  * Removed what could be a misleading 'RFC' from  the stream indication in 
    document search results.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Apr 2018 11:46:23 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.79.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.79.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)