Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.80.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2018 08:55:13 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.80.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.80.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release which also clears the slate for the upcoming
  GDPR-related release.  From the commit log:

  * Added a meeting helper function update_important_dates(), and a management
    command update_important_dates to update the important dates for a meeting
    if the offsets in the MeetingDateName table has been changed.

  * Added some text to the important dates page for 'opensched', on request
    from the IESG via Stephanie.

  * Merged in [15153] from [email-masked]:
    Changed how the mail utilities handle lists in their override and extra
    arguments. Added a test for send_mail_preformatted exercising override and
    extra.  

  * Merged in [15152] from [email-masked]:
    Send email when the responsible AD for a conflict review is changed.
    Include the stream manager and stream steering group when the responsible
    AD changes or when the telechat date changes. Fixes #2497.  

  * Merged in [15151] from [email-masked]:
    Provide an email group button for WG and RG documents. Fixes #2512.  

  * Merged in [15145] from [email-masked]:
    Secretariat requested tweak to the request for minutes template.  

  * Updated the non-WG mailing list page to include advertised lists for
    closed WGs, on request from the secretariat.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 May 2018 12:55:09 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.80.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.80.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)