Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.81.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 07:39:06 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.81.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.81.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is the second in a small series of releases to address compliance
  with the European GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).

  This release provides two data migrations to polulate email address origin
  and other trace information, to make it possible to differentiate between
  that personal information which is to be treated as Consent-based, that
  which falls under Legitimate Interest.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  29 May 2018 13:17:58 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.81.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.81.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)