Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.81.3

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 14:48:11 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.81.3, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.81.3) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release to clear the board for the final GDPR release.
  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [15266] from [email-masked]:
    Updated the blue sheet template.  Replaced start time / end time with date.  

  * Merged in [15267] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue with a decorator on utils.html.remove_tags().   

  * Tweaked the 'Related documents' part of the Document admin page to more 
    intuitively show the relationships.

  * Tweaked unidecode_name() to avoid double-quotes in the ascii string.

  * Merged in [15248] from [email-masked]:
    Improvements to tests after converting to factories suggested by studying
    coverage_changes.  

  * Merged in [15247] from [email-masked]:
    Tweaked the color palette for the agenda editor.  

  * Removed two instances of log.assertion(); we have enough data on these
    now.

  * Changed an attribute guard to work with a reverse relationship attribute
    (using hasattr()).

  * Fixed a broken mailto link on the account edit page.

  * Merged in [15238] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.doc.tests_status_change. Repair previous commit
    errors in ietf.doc.tests_material.  

  * Merged in [15228] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.doc.tests_downref.  

  * Merged in [15227] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.doc.tests_conflict_review.  

  * Merged in [15226] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.doc.tests_charter.  

  * Tweaked unidecode_name() to not produce single-letter ascii surnames 
    from non-ascii codepoints.  The unidecode transliteration is in any case 
    somewhat arbitrary, and in most cases a real person will tweak the ascii 
    name of his account.  When running tests, however, this tweak avoids some 
    false test failures.  And no, it's not simple to fix the draft 
    author-extraction heuristics to deal well with single-letter surnames.

  * Added a guard against trying to access attributes of a None object.

  * Merged in [15225] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.doc.tests_draft.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  14 Jun 2018 13:11:49 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.81.3'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.81.4.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)