Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.83.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 12:09:12 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.83.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.83.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 102 code sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-102 Code Sprint.  While we've had many more code sprint participants
  before, I don't believe we've ever had this number of contributions from an
  IETF week :-)

  The release contains a number of different enhancements to the document
  review pages (thanks Tero, Peter); refactoring of a number of tests to use
  test object factories instead of indiscriminate creation of a large number
  of often unused test objects, thus speeding up the tests (thanks to Robert);
  fixes to template language and anchors (thanks to Jean); a fix for annoying
  issue with a liaison form (thanks, Ben); a number of updates to secretariat
  pages and proceedings (thanks, Ryan); a fix for a long-standing issue with
  the document search forms behaviour when no search string has been given
  (thanks, Jim); and a test to expose bugs in downref listing in last call
  announcements (thanks, Russ).

  From the commit log:

  * Show links to personal profile pages from group photo pages also when no 
    photo is available -- the profile pages now contains more than just the 
    photo.

  * Merged in [15399] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.ietfauth.tests.  

  * Merged in [15395] from [email-masked]:
    Allow the IRTF stream to set shepherds and shepherd writeups. Fixes #1993.  

  * Merged in [15387] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.iesg.tests.

  * Merged in [15380] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.idindex.tests.

  * Merged in [15370] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ietf.group.tests_review.

  * Merged in [15358] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the review tablesorter issue by adding display:none character in the
    front of the date. Tablesorter looks first characters and picks the parser
    based on that, meaning that if the text starts with number, it will try to
    parse everything in column as numbers, and if there is anything that is
    not numebr it will fail, and only sorts the column once. This is bit ugly
    but I do not think we want to add yet another jquery meta tool. Fixes
    #2089, and #2151.  

  * Added a missing migration (for review unavailable-period reason)

  * Merged in [15357] from [email-masked]:
    Added anchors for working group rows. Still needs some work since the 
    anchor ends up being under the menu bar. Partially addresses issue #1481.  

  * Merged in [15356] from [email-masked]:
    Changed newlines to commas in to contacts for new liaison email 
    notification. Fixes issue 2525.  

  * Merged in [15355] from [email-masked]:
    Used factories for ietf.group.tests_info.  

  * Tweaked a test to prevent failures when looking for a specific string 
    in line-wrapped text.

  * Added a tiny utility function unwrap() to unwrap wrapped text for 
    matching expected strings in tests.

  * Merged in [15354] from [email-masked]:
    Added default to review completion draft version number. If the reviewer
    is filling in the review form himself the default will be the latest
    version of the draft. If it is someone else filling in the review
    then the version number is the latest version at the point when review
    was assigned (i.e., it assumes reviewer did review on version he was
    requested to and then document authors might have updated the document).
    Also mark the document versions that are earlier than the review request
    date with red background and those which are newer with green background.
    Fixes #2125.  

  * Merged in [15353] from [email-masked]:
    Add a sidebar to display feedback section names and simplify navigation.
    Could use some visual improvements but otherwise works.  Fixes #2431.  

  * Merged in [15351] from [email-masked]:
    Update secr/drafts/tests_views to align with view logic.  Fixes #2480.  

  * Merged in [15349] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the requirement for review_content field to be mandatory when
    using \'link\' method. This partially addresses #2520. 

  * Merged in [15347] from [email-masked]:
    Add review request date to the top. Add tooltips for drafts versions
    providing the date they were sumbmitted. Fixes #2218. 

  * Limited the document name for uploaded slides to use 128 slugified 
    characters from the slideset title as part of the name.  Fixes a possible 
    server 500 issue.

  * Merged in [15345] from [email-masked]:
    Remove duplicate functionality in secr/drafts.  Fixes #2540.   

  * Merged in [15344] from [email-masked]:
    email confirming interim meeting request now says 'the Area Director of 
    the <area>' instead of '<area> Area Director'. Fixes issue #2522.  

  * Added additional checks to the meeting_session_video_url api test.

  * Fixed api_set_session_video_url() to update the external video url if 
    given a new value.

  * Merged in [15342] from [email-masked]:
    Added optional reviewer unavailability reason support.  Fixes issue #2146.   

  * Merged in [15335] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the ordering of meeting select in secr/meetings.  Fixes #2539.

  * Adjusted some timezones in test code to use permitted time zones after 
    the previous changes in listed timezones.  Added a migration for the 
    changed timezone list.

  * Fixed display of xml2rfc exceptions when processing draft submission in 
    xml form.

  * Modified the list of timezones available when setting a meeting 
    timezone so as to not show timezones that are links.  (Also edited the 102 
    meeting timezone in the database to avoid this).  Fixes issues #2531 and 
    #2534.

  * Merged in [15338] from [email-masked]:
    Adds _required_ parameter to search widget. Fixes #1832.

  * Merged in [15331] from [email-masked]:
    Add test for downref in Last Call announcement 

  * Merged in [15329] from [email-masked]:
    Add important dates link to proceedings.  Fixes #2538.   

  * Merged in [15328] from [email-masked]:
    Give secretariat the ability to cancel non-working group sessions. 
    Fixes #2537.   

  * Updated a test to give predictable results (no future meeting dates) 
    for commit [15361].

  * Fixed an issue where /meeting/ showed the materials page of an earlier 
    meeting, rather than the current.

  * Merged in [15327] from [email-masked]:
    Clarified description in the search form, removing the etc since you 
    can't search on author names. Fixes issue #1159.  

  * Merged in [15321] from [email-masked]:
    Converted ietf.group.tests to factories.  

  * Merged in [15320] from [email-masked]:
    The cookie tests were all calling make_test_data, but not using anything
    it created. Removed the calls.  

  * Merged in [15314] from [email-masked]:
    Converted the community app tests to use factories.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Jul 2018 18:40:19 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.83.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.83.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)