Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.84.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 07:07:55 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.84.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.84.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **GDPR updates part 4**

  This is the last in a series of GDPR-related releases.  It introduces two
  management commands; one to email out reminders to all users that still have
  not provided consent for storage of the personal information for which the
  GDPR requires consent, and the other to delete all information for which
  we don't have required consent.

  The two new management commands are:

    - ietf/manage.py send_gdpr_consent_request
    - ietf/manage.py delete_data_lacking_consent

  Both of these provide descriptions of the commands and switches when given
  a --help switch, to assist the secretariat in using these.

  There are also a few bugfixes and features not related to the GDPR, see
  below:

  * Merged in the latest GDPR changes.  This refines the handling of the 
    consent checkbox on the account page; refines the Consent Needed warning 
    given on login if consent is needed; tweaks several models to set the 
    on_deletion fields for FK to User and Person appropriately; adds a 
    Person.needs_consent() method to capture the logic of which fields require 
    consent; refines the Person.plain_name() method and the user.log.log() 
    function; and adds 2 management commands to send out consent requests and 
    delete non-consent information, respectively.

  * Refined utils.log.log() to flush stdout before logging if we're writing 
    log messages to stderr.

  * Moved document methods rfc_number() and rfcnum() to the abstract parent 
    class to have them available also for historical document records.  Should 
    fix the recent server 500 on /doc/draft-ietf-aaa-diameter/17/.

  * Merged in [15448] from [email-masked]:
    Add CORS headers for the api and views that serve json. Fixes #2546, 
    #2551, and #2552.  

  * Added a bit of javascript and styling to make it possible to use URL 
    fragment identifiers to link to position-specific tabs on the nomocom 
    requirements and questionnaire pages.

  * Merged in [15446] from [email-masked]:
    Use unversioned links in ics agendas. Partially fixes #2542.  

  * Merged in [15444] from [email-masked]:
    Review assignment email includes a link to the review request that 
    ensures the reviewer is logged in. Fixes #2543.  

  * Added a 'Mailing list discussion' link to the 'Additional URLs' section 
    of the status page for drafts with doc.group and doc.group.list_archive set.

  * Merged in [15441] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed 2 trivial spelling errors in NomCom tools.  Fixes issue #2569.   

  * Fixed a problem with fetching the mysql release signing key from a gpg 
    keyserver.

  * Added more hint information when patch actions in ietf/checks.py fail.

  * Rewrote docker/run to work around a missing switch in BSD 'xargs'.

  * Merged in [15435] from [email-masked]:
    Include area groups in the request for minutes. Do not include sessions 
    that have been canceled.  Fixes #2568. 

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Sep 2018 12:54:04 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.84.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.84.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)