Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.85.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2018 16:50:33 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.85.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.85.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **NomCom nominations can be shown before opening for feedback**

  This is a combined feature and bugfix release, with fixes related
  to User and Person record handling and merging, discovered when people
  responded to the GDPR consent request emails, and enhancements in
  the NomCom tools:

  * Added username validation to the change username form, to avoid 
    database key collision exceptions.  Instead give a message to contact the 
    secretariat to resolve the situation.

  * Fixed a problem where an exception could be raised when reporting an 
    exception during draft XML processing to the user.

  * Added 'consent' to the fields handled when merging person records.

  * Merged in [15486] from [email-masked]:
    Allow a nomcom to show nominees that have accepted nomination before 
    feedback is open. Fixes #2598.  

  * Tweaked the consent request email text to point out an alternative to 
    follow email links.

  * Merged in [15450] from [email-masked]:
    Change content-type of ajax_get_liaison_info to application/json.   

  * Tweaked the text of the personal information help page to remove some 
    ambiguity.

  * A string.Template with a unicode template must be given unicode 
    dictionary values if the values contain unicode codepoints.  Providing 
    values that are objects with __str__() methods, or utf-8 encoded strings 
    doesn't work.  Fixes an issue with nomcom template interpolation for 
    nominees with non-ascii names.

  * Tweaked the GDPR reminder command to avoid bounces to RT and copies to 
    gmail.

  * Changed the sort order of nominees on the private nomcom index page to be
    according to name (instead of email address).

  * Fixed an issue where a user record without matching person record will 
    cause an exception.

  * Removed the 2.5 hour session length choice for IETF 103, since there 
    will be no Friday sessions that meeting.

  * Updated the personal information notice email text based on advice from 
    councel (Tom Zych).

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Sep 2018 21:57:58 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.85.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.85.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)