Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.85.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 07:48:16 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.85.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.85.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Email address managment and NomCom tool improvements**

  This release brings no new user features, but provides a script that
  will read email delivery-status messages and disable addresses with
  permanent delivery failures.  There are also 

  * Added a management command to deactivate email addresses found in 
    delivery-status emails or given on the command-line.

  * Added column sorting to the private nomcom nominee table.

  * Tweaked the management command to send GDPR consent request emails, to 
    correctly perform exclusion based on the time of previous consent request 
    emails.

  * Added a PersonEvent type for email address deactivation.

  * Tweaked PersonAdmin to show name_from_draft after the name field.

  * Added a clarification to the GDPR consent request email text after
    receiving about 100 reply emails in response to the first email round that
    contained what seems to be automatic responses indicating 'Yes, I
    confirm'.  All those were from gmail addresses.  The consent request
    now clearly says that people need to log in to their account in order
    to indicate consent.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 Sep 2018 13:34:07 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.85.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.85.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)