Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.87.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 09:13:47 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.87.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.87.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small bugfix release to clean the slate before the code sprint.
  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [15613] from [email-masked]:
    Make having a trailing slash optional for doc/html/docname. Fixes #2247.  

  * Merged in [15603] from [email-masked]:
    Changed some text and button labels to make the workflow for commiting 
    group schedules more self-documenting.  

  * Clarified that the document search author field accepts also author
    affiliation as a search term.

  * Removed microscopic photos from nomcom feedback page buttons.  Few
    browsers render them correctly with badges, and they are too small to
    provide meaningful information.

  * Changed the generation of the 1id-index.txt file to not list individual 
    drafts in states Candidate for WG Adoption and Call for WG Adoption Issued 
    as group drafts.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  31 Oct 2018 15:47:33 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.87.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.87.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)