Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.86.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 06:24:26 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.86.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.86.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **NomCom tool improvements**

  This is a feature release with only small tweaks, mostly related to the
  NomCom tools, but there are also some IESG page, test suite, account, and
  utility script improvements, 

  * Added pagination to the nomcom pending-feedback page, to reduce load 
    time.

  * Changed the default sort for nomcom.models.Nominees to be 
    'person__name'.

  * Merged in [15523] from [email-masked]:
    Converted the liaisons tests to use factories.  

  * Added a '--reminder' switch to the GDPR request mailer, for repeat 
    notifications.

  * Merged in [15522] from [email-masked]:
    Made email address read-only in rolodex edit form.  Fixes #2602.   

  * Prevent issues for logins without Person records by not letting 
    Person-less users through login.

  * Added an send_email field to BallotPostitionDocEvent to reflect whether
    the 'Send email' button was used to save the ballot position.  Added icons
    on documents' IESG evaluation record to reflect this.

  * Adjusted the test_submit_nonascii_name() to match the output from 
    idnits 2.16.0, which emits warnings rather than errors for nonascii content.

  * Built out test_edit_nomcom_view() to also test adding and removing 
    reminder dates.

  * Added a form clean() for the reminder dates of the nomcom edit form, to 
    make something appropriate out of edits that remove reminder dates, rather 
    than clicking 'delete'.  This fixes a potential exception, when a blank 
    date cannot be saved, and also does what the user expected (deletes a 
    blanked date).

  * The nomcom send_reminders command was not being run daily.  Fixed that.

  * Fixed a typo in the GDPR consent request email template.

  * Merged in [15492] from [email-masked]:
    Use factories for ipr tests.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Oct 2018 09:55:24 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.86.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.86.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)