Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.89.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 08:31:18 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.89.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.89.0) ietf; urgency=low

  This release provides improved export of statistics charts and data,
  improved and more consistent test coverage, and fixes a few bugs:

  * Fixed an issue with the To: and Cc: addresses of extra review email to 
    responsible AD.

  * Changed the liaison tool From: address to <[email-masked]>.

  * Always show the liaison submitted date on liaison pages

  * Added testing of unidecode_name() and name_parts(), in order to not rely
    on random name generation to excercise all paths.

  * Updated highcharts from v4.2.7 to v6.2.0, and added support for CSV export
    from charts.  Also tweaked the look of the highcharts context menu
    separators.

  * Added handling for an EOF exception that can occur when using the 
    django file-based cache.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Nov 2018 13:22:15 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.89.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.89.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)