Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.89.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 00:28:45 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.89.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.89.2) ietf; urgency=low

  * Added a migration to capture changes to HistoricalRecords triggered by 
    changes in django-simple-history

  * Bumped the minimum version requirement on django-simple-history; 
    HistoricalChanges which we now use was introduced with 2.3.0.

  * Changed the construction of element IDs that could trigger ad-blockers 
    in a NomCom page to avoid the problem.

  * Removed an assertion for iesg state for documents that can be in any 
    stream.

  * Merged in [15824] from [email-masked]:
    Make it more obvious that a group has been replaced when looking at its 
    pages. Fixes #2661.  

  * Merged in [15818] from [email-masked]:
    Whitespace only change to make the conditional structure followable.  

  * Merged in [15822] and [15809] from [email-masked]:
    Added an explicit ID-Exists state for the IESG state machine.
    Reworked code so that the IESG state machine always has a state.
    Added the ability to release a document from a working group,
    research group, or the independent stream. Releasing a document
    removes all stream state, and sets the document to have no stream.

  * Fixed a bug in the RFC Index parsing that caused extraction of only one 
    paragraph of an abstract, even if there were multiple.

  * Merged in [15816] from [email-masked]:
    Provide a correct link to jabber logs for plenaries in past agendas. 
    Fixes #2641.  

  * Merged in [15810] from [email-masked]:
    Grant secretariat admin permissions to mailtrigger models.  Fixes 
    #2637.   

  * Merged in [15808] from [email-masked]:
    Allow notify_ad_when to be blank.  

  * Merged in [15807] from [email-masked]:
    Repaired another instance of a literal path with a reverse lookup. 
    Related to #2657.  

  * Added a description of the /doc//doc.json API to the /api/ index page, 
    and also added a table-of-contents column.

  * Merged in [15806] from [email-masked]:
    Changed an inappropriate literal path to a reverse url lookup. Fixes 
    #2657.  

  * Merged in [15804] from [email-masked]:
    Add history to ReviewerSettings. Fixes #2147.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Dec 2018 07:44:34 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.89.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.89.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)