Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.92.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 05:09:06 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.92.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.92.0) ietf; urgency=low

  **Generalized the submission approval protection for special groups**

  Before this rewrite, code explicitly looked for draft names like
  draf-iab-, draft-iana=, etc., but did not derive the list of draft name
  prefixes needing approval from the group types in the database.  The new
  code extends this protection to any new group types in the database (and a
  number of old ones that were not protected before such as draft-iesg- ).

  There are also some bugfixes.  From the commit log:

  * Increased the document count for group document lists from the 
    default(200) to 500, as MPLS now exceeds 200.

  * Rewrote the submission deduce_group() to consider all groups with 
    acronyms that are also GroupTypeNames. Added GroupTypeName for 
    iesg,ise,adhoc groups, and appropriate GroupFeatures for each.

  * Fixed a problem with the secretariat IESG agenda handling, where removal
    of a document from the telechat agenda could lead to a server 500 in
    a different view.  Insetead, redirect to the removed document (which
    will show as not on the agenda any more).

  * Tweaked mkdevbranch to take an optional extra message paragraph.

  * Modified a view function to fill in missing default CommunityLists for 
    groups with features.has_documents == True, to avoid a possible server
    error.

  * Removed the has_dependencies GroupFeature, and used has_documents 
    instead in the one place it was used.

  * Fixed a submission failure for xml files missing abstract sections.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  21 Feb 2019 15:28:38 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.92.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.92.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)