Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.92.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 04:28:17 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.92.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.92.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release contains one database schema migration delayed from the
  previous release in order to deploy new code before fields used by old
  code were removed, and one migration to extend the withd of a field
  used to hold URLs.  From the commit log:

  * Increased the DocumentURL.url field length to the legal URL maximum of 
    2083.

  * Removed the GroupFeatures.has_dependencies field.

  * Added a note to the draft/RFC stats pages about missing data.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  26 Feb 2019 11:53:59 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.92.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.92.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)