Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.94.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 11:01:50 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.94.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.94.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor bugfix release, to clear the slate for the IETF 104 sprint.

  * Put a length limit to generated cache keys in stats/views.py, to avoid 
    tickling memcached's limit of 250.

  * Changed sending of PubReq messages to explicitly use on-behalf-of, 
    without Reply-To.  Reply-To is picked up as requestor by RT.  Fixes issue 
    #2691 anew.

  * Changed etherpad server address from etherpad.tools.ietf.org to 
    etherpad.ietf.org.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  19 Mar 2019 17:30:59 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.94.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.94.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)