Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.94.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 08:10:20 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.94.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.94.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Added review and AD emails 'Reply-To:' fields**

  This release contains another change to email sending, adding a Reply-To
  header field for mail sent on behalf of a user, and also contains a number
  of other changes and fixes, as follows:

  * Merged in [16022] from [email-masked]: Modified IPR Patent number regex
    to allow a new Italian patent number format, IT[15 digits]. Fixes #2694.  

  * Reverted earlier application of on_behalf_of() at mail sending call
    points, and instead did all on_behalf_of processing in
    condition_message().  Added insertion of Reply-To header fields in this
    case.  Changed all use of the mail-sending 'extra' parameters to use
    value lists.  Updated a bunch of tests accordingly.

  * Removed a statement about IETF being an activity of the Internet Society
    from a template file, and tweaked the remaining text.

  * Converted a test to use .assertIn() instead of .assertTrue(... in ...)
    for better failure reports.

  * Tweaked the group_features_group_filter() function.

  * Refactored some templates to reduce materials page permission lookups
    from ~2*#sessions to just a few.

  * Rewrote a function to be more readable and actually do the right thing.
    This moved some filtering from database into code, but it seems
    acceptable here.

  * Transitioned group/views.py to unicode strings

  * Improved a somewhat misleading UI for adding account email addresses.
    Fixes issue #2692.

  * Changed the on-behalf-of name template from 'On behalf of ...' to '...
    via Datatracker' to make the originator's name come first.

  * Changed ietf/utils/mail.py to use unicode strings, and changed a call in
    ietf/review/utils.py to use unicode for mail Subject, to fix a server 500
    issue.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Mar 2019 14:31:55 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.94.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.94.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)