Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.93.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2019 09:53:27 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.93.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.93.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Changed review and AD emails to use 'On behalf of ...' **

  This release changes the email sender for emails sent through the
  datatracker by ADs and reviewers to say "On behalf of" and the username,
  with a datatracker email address, instead of using the user's from
  address, since that has increasingly (and rightly) been running into
  problems with SPF and DMARC processing.  The release also provides session
  short names in the meeting/agenda.json file, for use by Meetecho scripts.

  From the commit log:

  * Added on_behalf_of() calls for from addresses needing it throughout the 
    code.

  * Added html escaping of initial text-area content in a view function to
    avoid mangling.

  * Updated the tests to always use @ietf.org addresses where appropriate,
    and not do so when not appropriate.  All test user login addresses have
    been changed away from @ietf.org.

  * Added two new functions to replace email From: of users with
    On-behalf-of addresses, with associated values in settings.  Added a
    catchall stanza in the mail sending pipeline to catch anything not
    already changed to On-behalf-of addresses, which should have been
    changed.

  * Merged in [15982] from [email-masked]:
    Add session.short to the output from meeting/agenda.json when it is 
    available.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 Mar 2019 16:44:51 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.93.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.93.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)