Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.95.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 04:55:56 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.95.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.95.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 104 code sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bug fixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-104 Code Sprint.  We have several first-time sprint contributors,
  and a substantial set of improvements.  Thanks to everyone who contributed!

  Notable improvements: 

  The datatracker now supports reminders of and direct addition of downref
  entries at the time of document approval.  Document review management has
  been improved with table sort options.  There are a number of improvements
  to the agenda and materials pages, and there is now support for meeting
  session presenters to upload their own slides, for later approval by
  chairs.

  Additional comments, excerpted from the commit log:

  * Merged in [16126] from [email-masked]:
    Allow Secretariat to handle downrefs when they approve a document 

  * Merged in [16124] from [email-masked]:
    Add No Bluesheets indicator to materials page.  

  * Merged in [16121] from [email-masked]:
    Provides menubar offset for wg anchors on the /wg page. Fixes #1481.  

  * Merged in [16110] from [email-masked]:
    Include the note itself in email sent when the RFC editor note changes 
    after document approval. Also changed the flow to redirect back to the 
    writeups pages after editing the RFC editor note. Fixes #2672.  

  * Merged in [16109] from [email-masked]:
    Protect drafts in certain IRTF states from expiring. Fixes #2669.  

  * Merged in [16108] from [email-masked]:
    Moved old nomcom announcements to database and removed references to 
    legacy website. Fixes #2686.  

  * Merged in [16107] from [email-masked]:
    Show the agenda note, if it exits, on a sessions SUMMARY line in the 
    ical view of an agenda. Fixes #2676.  

  * Merged in [16106] from [email-masked]:
    Don't allow users to edit the 'active' value for unknown-email-* 
    addresses. Related to #2696.  

  * Merged in [16103] from [email-masked]:
    Modified the admin model for SlideSubmission to use a couple of 
    raw_id_field widgets.  

  * Merged in [16102] from [email-masked]:
    Allow logged in users to propose slides for meeting sessions. Fixes 
    #2547 and #2403.  

  * Merged in [16095] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed bad calls to rfcdiff for -00 drafts and replaced drafts.  Fixes 
    issue #2697.   

  * Merged in [16094] from [email-masked]:
    Added sortable columns to Review Team Reviewers page. Partially 
    addresses issue #2656  

  * Merged in [16092] from [email-masked]:
    Remove ability to cancel a break session.  Fixes #2703.   

  * Changed the etherpad url schema to https.

  * Temorary workaround to upload xml validation.  The tree.validate() of 
    xml2rfc should be updated to check vocabulary version and validate against 
    the appropriate schema, to fix this properly.

  * Added dbtemplate validation to the DBTemplate class, to make sure one
    cannot enter invalid DBtemplates through the admin.

  * Merged in [16089] from [email-masked]:
    added instructions for entering the draft name. Fixes #1375.  

  * Added creation of a group with the user's GID inside the docker 
    container, if it's missing.

  * Merged in [16088] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed multiple issues with secretariat non-session view, including 
    an indicator of cancelled sessions.  Fixes #2701.   

  * Merged in [16087] from [email-masked]:
    Add downward references to telechat moderator package and Secretariat 
    telechat pages.   

  * Merged in [16085] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue where cancelling one break session would cause other
    breaks to get cancelled.  Fixes #2699.  

  * Added filtering by meeting for the UrlResource admin.

  * Changed docker/updatedb to use https://, as cloudflare doesn't do the 
    right thing for our http:// database dump URL any more.

  * Added a skipIf() decorator for a test which should not be run unless 
    the ghostscript binary is available in the test environment.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Apr 2019 10:50:59 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.95.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.95.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)