Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.96.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 May 2019 08:36:57 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.96.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.96.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Refactored review request handling, introducing review assingnments**

  This release splits out document review assignments as individual objects,
  instead of being part of review requests.  This makes handling of review
  assignments more flexible and intuitive.  The datatracker menu URL for past
  meeting proceedings has been corrected, as well as the URL for BOF requests,
  and old, now invalid URLs to MHonArc mailing list repositories have been
  removed.  The Wiki maintenance scripts now support a generic NomCom wiki,
  managed by the chairs and adivisors of currently active NomComs.

  Additional details from the commit log:

  * Merged in a refactoring of document review code from 
    [email-masked].  This introduces ReviewAssignments, letting us do 
    multiple assingments for a given RevieRequest, without conflating the 
    assignments and their results with the request itself.

  * Updated the ReviewAssignment api resource to match the current model.

  * Added a no-follow option to the test crawler, in order to be able to 
    easily test a specific list of URLs.

  * Modified a template to handle old reviews with incomplete information 
    appropriately, instead of giving 500 errors.

  * Fixed a problem in 3 views that were accessible through URLs without 
    meeting numbers (e.g., .../meeting/proceedings/overview/) but gave 500 
    errors when accessed.

  * Corrected an old URL for past meeting proceedings.

  * Fixed some migrations issues that prevented the review assignment 
    refactoring migrations from being reversed and re-applied.

  * Changed a ReviewAssignmentDocEvent type from 'closed_review_request' to 
    'closed_review_assignment', for consistency and readability.

  * After having test_duplicate_person_name() fail for a non-ascii name, 
    changed the test to always supply a non-ascii name.

  * Removed links to the old MHonArc mail archives, and related view.

  * Changed the BOF request procedures page URL.

  * Tweaked the greate_group_wikis management command to accept trailing 
    fileglob wildcards on adhoc wiki group acronyms.  Added a generic NomCom 
    wiki to the list of adhoc wikis to be created and maintained, with admins 
    from active nomcom* groups.

  * Fixed bad html in a proceedings template.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  06 May 2019 14:37:23 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.96.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.96.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)