Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.98.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 12:00:23 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.98.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.98.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release that cleans up some remaining issues from the
  Document/DocAlias primary key refactoring, and also fixes some other
  unrelated issues.  From the commit log:

  * Fixed bad logic for the display of previous related IPR information in 
    the IPR details template.

  * Tweaked some test failure messages for better debugging.

  * Merged in [16287] from [email-masked]:
    Send mail to a list when a new IETF WG -00 is submitted. Fixes #2730.  

  * Fixed some name versus pk issues lingering after the Document/DocAlias 
    primary key refactoring.  Fixes issue #2729.

  * Added the option to order API resource lists by primary key, for stable 
    ordering when paging through a list.

  * Added generation of Meta.ordering for API ModelResources in the
  * mkresources management command.

  * The Document and DocAlias primary key refactoring caused the Tastypie 
    API under /api/v1/ to change -- reverting that to use the old form, with 
    name ask API key.

  * Added a better error message for too long draft names during submission.

  * Adjusted the test_runner to generate migration coverage data also when 
    permitting mixed migrations.

  * Added a guard against duplicate insertions in 
    SearchRule.name_contains_index

  * Fixed a docalias problem with generate-draft-aliases

  * Merged in [16248] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the IETF chair as a recipient of new IPR disclosures if there 
    is no group or active document to send them to. Fixes #2727.  

  * Added a management command to update the index table used by some 
    community list search rules.  Running this fixes the missing listings
    of drafts related to a group on group document pages and in searches.

  * Improved the support for the mixed-release switch in the bin/mkrelease
    script.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Jun 2019 13:16:54 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.98.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.98.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)