Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.99.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2019 13:35:21 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.99.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.99.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This bugfix release contains a number of fixes for issues with the big
  Python 3 conversion release, many of which has already been patched in
  production.  Additionally, there are some fixes related to new slide upload
  functionality and the test suite.  From the commit log:

  * Fixed some issues with the Py2/3 changes to the populate_yang_model_dirs
    management command.

  * Added a check for submitter found before trying to get submitter name and
    email when generating email notification address lists.

  * Shortened generated document titles a tad, to avoid line wrapping in 
    the IESG agenda package (which sometimes breaks the relevant tests).

  * Merged in [16515] from [email-masked]:
    Save files correctly when updates to an existing set of slides are 
    proposed. Fixes #2748.  

  * Added information about versions (Datatracker, Python, and Django) at 
    the beginning of test suite runs, to be able to clearly see which Python
    and Django versions were used during a test run.

  * Replaced six.ensure_str with django's force_str, in order to be able
    to use earlier versions of six which more frequently are available on
    the development and production target platforms.

  * Changed PDF page-counting code to read PDF files as binary.

  * Replaced the email-sending logger.error() on bad Submission.submitter
    email address with syslog logging.

  * Added an email gather handler for submission_submitter that tries an Alias
    name lookuup if the submitter doesn't look as if it contains an email
    address.  This deals better with submission records that only has a name
    in the submitter field.

  * Changed import path for settings_local.py to work with absolute_import 
    under Py2, and also under Py3.

  * Changed agenda file reading to read files as binary when looking for 
    draft names listed in the agenda, in order to avoid issues with
    older uploads using latin-1 or other encodings where the lower
    127 character match ASCII.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Jul 2019 18:47:17 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.99.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.99.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)