Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.98.4

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 07:15:18 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.98.4, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.98.4) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small bugfix release, to clear the slate before merging
  in the Python 2/3 conversion.  From the commit log:

  * Added a validation step for SearchablePersonField, to avoid later 
    server 500 errors on bad input.

  * Merged in [16404] from [email-masked]:
    Only look for ietf/datatracker-env images when extracting the most 
    recent build to tag as latest.  

  * Merged in [16359] from [email-masked]:
    Fix registration import, use user.person if it exists.   

  * Merged in [16096] from [email-masked]:
    Update admin permissions. Grant secretariat change permissions on 
    dbtemplate so they can update proceedings pages.  

  * Turned off html autoescape in IPR email templates.  This fixes
    inappropriate html escapes that occurred in various IPR-related
    emails.

  * Added missing code to skip coverage measurement for skippable tests.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Jul 2019 13:45:58 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.98.4'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.98.5.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)