Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.98.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 13:38:00 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.98.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.98.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor release that fixes some bugs and tweaks some settings.
  From the commit log:

  * Changed some tests to match production group type changes for some special
    groups.

  * Made the bin/daily cron script quiteter.

  * Various changes to make yang-related management commands quieter

  * Added a fix for an issue in get_meeting_registration_data() which could
    happen if we tried to create a Person record for with a user of an
    existing Person.

  * Changed the permitted length of patent_title from 127 to 255.

  * Added additional guards against duplicate m2m entries.

  * Added a utility to check copyright statements in specified files.

  * Updated some functions and views in secr/srec/ to use GroupFeatures 
    instead of hardcoded lists of group types.

  * Made session requests also work for ad-hoc groups, which may not have a 
    parent area.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  03 Jul 2019 20:27:54 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.98.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.98.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)