Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.102.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 09:19:27 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.102.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.102.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Links to RFC text with inlined errata.  HTML for v3 XML draft submissions**

  * Added conversion of version 3 XML draft submissions to v3 HTML, in
    addition to text.  Added a link to HTML versions (when present) to the
    document status page, and renamed the link to the htmlized version to
    'htmlized'.  Converted the test-file for XML submission tests to v3.
    Added test code to check that HTML is generated for v3 XML submissions.

  * Added class 'bg-danger' to submission error messages on the submission
    upload result page.  The big 'Meta-Data errors found' pane with red
    background is so noticeable that class 'text-danger' (which gives bold
    text, but no change of background) is insufficient to stand out clearly.
    Adding 'bg-danger' gives field error messages red background, too.

  * Added a link from the datatracker RFC pages to the new RFC renderings
    with inline errata on the RFC-Editor webpage (where available).

  * Updated rfc-editor sync code to recognize the new Tooling Issue queue 
    state.

  * Updated ietf.sync.rfceditor.parse_index() to use the new rfc-index 
    schema (changed placement of the page-count element).

  * Added code to catch a form error regularly caused by form spam and 
    return a failure instead of triggering a server 500.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Sep 2019 11:35:29 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.102.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.102.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)