Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.103.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 09:56:03 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.103.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.103.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Test improvement: Starting to use Python type hints and mypy type checking**

  This release addresses two issues with the previous release, and as a result
  of a test case failing to discover one of the issues, it also introduces the
  use of Python type hints according to PEP 484.  Type hints for common Python
  library modules are provided by mypy, and type hints for Django are provided
  by the django-stubs module.  The problematic function that was used with the
  wrong call signature has received a type annotation that will reveal similar
  errors in the future.

  This does not provide type annotation generally in the datatracker code;
  that will require a lot of additional work (some of which can be automated),
  but it gives us static type checking for Django and Python library calls,
  and makes type hints useful when we provide them in datatracker code.

  From the commit log:

  * Fixed up mypy issues or added type:ignore comments as needed for a 
    clean mypy run.

  * Added a mypy .ini file

  * Added mypy and django-stubs to Py3 requirements, and added a mypy test 
    case.

  * Changed the call signature of docevent_from_submission() to take an 
    optional Person object, rather than person name.  Added a type hint for the 
    signature.

  * Tweaked the condition for waiving submission email confirmation 
    slightly.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 Sep 2019 15:43:43 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.103.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.103.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)