Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.101.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2019 08:29:34 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.101.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.101.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IANA expert review tracking, new constraints labelling**

  This release adds IANA expert review tracking for drafts, changes the
  session request constraints labels, improves the handling of session slide
  proposal uploads, and adds a number of smaller enhancements and issue
  fixes.  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [16656] from [email-masked]:
    Added IANA expert review tracking.  

  * Merged in [16650], [16655] from [email-masked]:
    Removed the bootstrap project todo page. #2778 points to the old content 
    so we can make new tickets for anything that is still relevant.

  * Merged in [16649] from [email-masked]:
    Guard against attempts to use the review request view with a 
    ReviewRequest id that does not match the document for the ReviewRequest. 
    This would have exposed #2776 much earlier.  

  * Merged in [16647] from [email-masked]:
    Corrected a view that was looking at review assignment ids when it 
    should have been looking at request review ids. Fixes #2776.  

  * Added a 'domain' variable to context supplied to the agenda_package.txt 
    template.  Fixes issue #2793.

  * Merged in [16646] from [email-masked]:
    Don't manually linewrap when looking at feedback - let the pasted styling
    do that. Fixes #2761.  

  * Merged in [16630] from [email-masked]:
    Rework how we are labeling constraints to provide a quick-fix for 
    session requests at IETF106. Turned off several javascript functions that 
    added/enforced old (possibly no longer correct) semantics for the session 
    request forms. Fixes #2754.  

  * Merged in [16629] from [email-masked]:
    Removing unused template. I think it was an artifact of the Django 1.2 
    to 1.6 conversion from 6 years ago. 

  * Merged in [16615] from [email-masked]:
    Spelling correction in a comment.  No open issue.   

  * Merged in [16614] from [email-masked]:
    Improved so that new draft diffs (from the working group drafts page) 
    work correctly for both -00 drafts and later revisions.  Fixes issue #2697. 

  * Merged in [16604] from [email-masked]:
    Look at all scheduled sessions for a group when deciding to display a
    cancelled banner. Fixes #2764.  

  * The logic for displaying 'Email requested to be sent for earlier 
    discuss' on IESG positions was wrong; it would count later discusses and 
    discusses from other ADs as an 'earlier discuss'.  Moved any_email_sent() 
    from ballot to position, and refined the criteria.

  * Made sure Person.active_drafts() and .expired_drafts() don't return 
    duplicate entries.  Fixes issue #2784.

  * Changed requirements to permit pyang 2.0 and greater.

  * Added a migration to fix some m2m table columns incorrectly left as 
    varchar(8) when we changed the size of name slugs to varchar(32).

  * Merged in [16601] from [email-masked]:
    A management command to correct the state of several slide 
    presentations uploaded during IETF105, and perform some missed powerpoint 
    to pdf conversions. 

  * Merged in [16600] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a subtle bug in the code that converts slides to PDF that was 
    writing back into settings.  

  * Merged in [16599] from [email-masked]:
    Correct the uploaded_filename for slides that go through the 
    approve-proposed-slides workflow.  

  * Merged in [16598] from [email-masked]:
    Add the ppt* to pdf conversion to the approve-suggested-slides 
    workflow. Fixes #2762.  

  * Added textual information about patent application formats according to
    WIPO's Handbook on Industrial Property Information and Documentation, as
    input to future extension of the regex set.

  * Added some new formats to the regex validator for patent numbers and 
    patent application numbers.  This is still not comprehensive.

  * Adjusted migrations for Python2/3 compatibility.

  * Updated database options settings to match our production database and 
    dump files.

  * Fixed an issue where the text file charset information for an upload would
    be overwritten on upload of multiple files for a draft.  
    Fixes issue #2768.

  * Added 30 minutes caching to agenda.ics

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Sep 2019 14:37:11 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.101.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.101.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)