Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.106.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2019 07:14:55 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.106.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.106.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Review tool tickets roundup, part 3, slide upload fixes, and more.**

  * Added some type checking annotation tweaks and mypy_test() output tweaks.

  * Moved the code that generates .txt and .html draft files from .xml to a 
    place where potential errors can be caught and displayed better.  Related 
    to ticket #2814.

  * Updated PLAN: Moved reworked email sending sooner to the head of the 
    list.

  * Merged in [16815] from [email-masked]:
    Link to the about pages for groups even if they don't have a charter (some
    have other forms of descriptive text, and all have more information on the
    group pages than they did a few years ago). Fixes #2744.  

  * Merged in [16813] from [email-masked]:
    Don't offer to propose slides when the next view will not allow you to
    propose slides. Fixes #2763.  

  * Merged in [16792] from [email-masked]:
    Send opt-in reminders for unconfirmed review assignments.  If enabled for
    a team, reminders will be sent every X days to reviewers for review
    assignments they have not accepted or rejected.  Fixes issue #2475.

  * Merged in [16785] from [email-masked]:
    Improved alerts when looking at non-current versions of a charter 
    document. Fixes #2774.  

  * Turned the ReviewAssignmentAdmin.review field into a raw_id_field, to 
    avoid a form that lists all documents in the database in a drop-down.  
    Fixes issue #2810.

  * Merged in [16770] from [email-masked]:
    Populate completed_on when rejecting a ReviewAssignment. Migrate past 
    rejected assignments accordingly. Fixes #2782.  

  * Merged in [16765] from [email-masked]:
    Send daily reminders of overdue reviews to secretaries.  See issue #2277

  * Merged in [16763] from [email-masked]:
    Allowed the responsible AD to be None for documents in iesg states
    idexists and dead. Fixes #2803 and #993.  

  * Merged in [16762] from [email-masked]:
    Use form validation to prevent interim slide titles that end with -nn
    until we change interims to use the modern HREF schemes. Fixes #2797.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Oct 2019 16:54:55 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.106.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.106.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)