Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.108.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 08:58:21 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.108.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.108.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Review tool tickets roundup, part 4; and other fixes**

  * Merged in [16904] from [email-masked]:
    Always list all last call drafts in assignment summary.  If a draft is
    scheduled for a telechat, but also assigned for LC review, it will now be
    listed both in the telechat section and under 'last calls'.  Fixes #2118.

  * Merged in [16902] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a test failure in [16895]. This also makes a small text
    clarification, which was also the initial reason for the test failure.
    Related to #2526.

  * Merged in [16895] from [email-masked]:
    List previous reviews in assignments email.

    This includes a migration to update the database templates. Note that not
    all templates currently included them (secdir at least), and previous
    reviews are only listed in templates that included */** before.  As
    before, previous reviews are only included if they are done by the same
    reviewer(s) as the current assignment.

    This also fixes a bug in database template 182
    (/group/defaults/email/open_assignments.txt) which referred to
    r.review_request..doc.rev and r.review_request..requested_rev in the
    template, and updates the test to use the current version of template 182.

    Fixes issue #2526.

  * Merged in [16891] from [email-masked]:
    Set default start date for UnavailabilityPeriod to today.  Fixes #2198.

  * Merged in [16883] from [email-masked]:
    Do not allow reviewers to reject overdue reviews.  If a review request is
    past the deadline, reviewers will no longer be able to reject the
    assignment.  Fixes issue #2277.

  * Merged in [16907] from [email-masked]:
    Correct construction for a reverse URL in an edge case. Fixes #2815.  

  * Merged in [16875] from [email-masked]:
    Adds docs with blocking positions to the ADs my-documents page. Fixes
    #2800.  

  * Merged in [16860] from [email-masked]:
    Be resilient to statistics queries that provide a state but not a
    substate. Fixes #2813.  

  * Fixed a couple of places where document alias.document was used instead of
    alias.docs.all().

  * Merged in [16854] from [email-masked]:
    Remove some pre-ReviewAssignment refactor logic, and simplify what remains
    while still allowing a group secretary to not assign a row on the
    unassigned requests form after touching the control to assign a reviewer.
    Fixes #2812.  

  * Merged in [16853] from [email-masked]:
    Add submitted and posted dates to several ipr notification email messages.
    Fixes #2807.  

  * Merged in [16852] from [email-masked]:
    Show stacked bar graph for in time and late reviews.  On the stats page, a
    single stacked bar graph is now shown which combines in time and late
    reviews, replacing the separate graphs for these statistics.  Tests for
    the charts are also expanded to validate the actual graph content for both
    stacked and non-stacked charts.  Fixes issue #2331.

  * Merged in [16850] from [email-masked]:

    Close review assignments when reviewer is removed from team.  If a
    reviewer is removed from a team, any accepted or assigned review
    assignments are set to rejected if the request deadline has not passed, or
    set to no-response when the request deadline has passed.  Per [16819], if
    this scenario happens, and there are no other active or completed review
    assignments, the request is shown as an unassigned review.  Fixes #2185.

  * Merged in [16833], [16834], [16835], [16836] from [email-masked]:
    Changes to displaying the ballot_icon to account for IRSG ballots.
    Updates Grunt generated css and map files based on updated ietf.less to
    add styles for IRSG ballot positions.  Updated copyrights in grunt
    generated bootstrap.js.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  23 Oct 2019 15:17:00 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.108.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.108.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)