Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.109.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 06:35:07 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.109.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.109.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Review tool tickets roundup, part 5; and other fixes**

  * Merged in [16926] from [email-masked]:
    Flipped a sense to put the grace period on the right side of 'today' when
    sending review overdue reminders to team secretaries. Fixes #2816.

  * Merged in [16937] from [email-masked]:
    Only show a blocked document once in the set of blocked documents on an 
    ADs document page. Fixes #2818.

  * Added mising GET parameters to the fragment cache in the agenda.ics 
    template.  Fixes issue #2817.

  * Merged in [16924] from [email-masked]:
    Allow submission of unsolicited reviews by secretaries.

    - For team secretaries, a button 'Submit unsolicited review' will now
      appear next to 'Request review' on the document's main page.

    - If the secretary is a secretary for multiple teams, they are taken
      through an intermediate page to select for which team they are
      submitting their review.

    - The form is similar (and using the same code) as the usual review
      completion, with a few extra fields for the review type and reviewer,
      which would usually already be known.

    - When submitting the review, a ReviewRequest and ReviewAssignment are
      automatically created. The assignment is then immediately closed in the
      usual way.  Other workflows are unchanged.

    The issues with the review form in #2061 are slightly worse for the
    unsolicited review scenario, but that will be improved when #2061 is
    fixed.  Fixes issue #2217.

  * Merged in [16923] from [email-masked]:
    Show doc authors and WG chairs in unassigned reviews views.  
    Fixes issue #2087.

  * Merged in [16922] from [email-masked]:
    Added additional content validation for uploaded texts.  Permitted MIME
    types are now text/plain, text/markdown and text/x-rst.  This applies to
    all usages of get_cleaned_text_file_content(), including reviews, but also
    other similar places where text can either be written either into a
    textarea or uploaded.  Fixes issue #2584.

  * Merged in [16921] from [email-masked]:
    Use a DBTemplate when a review assignment is mailed.  The message sent to
    a reviewer when a new review is assigned to them, is now taken from a
    DBTemplate, allowing it to be customised per team. This includes a
    migration to create a default template, which looks the same as before.
    Fixes issue #2123.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 Oct 2019 13:03:52 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.109.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.109.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)