Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.112.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 15:04:48 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.112.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.112.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Review tool tickets roundup, part 6; and other fixes**

  This provides more review tool fixes, and clears the slate for an upcoming
  branch merge.  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [17085] from [email-masked]:
    Notify secretary when a review request is closed.  The assigned reviewer
    was already notified, but secretaries were always excluded.  
    Fixes issue #2278

  * When group secretary email addresses occurred in some mailtrigger To:
    entries, they were given with both name and address parts, while when
    occurring in Cc: entries, no name parts were present.  Fixed one case of
    this related to current review tool changes, and adjusted a test case for
    consistency.  Also added a general utility function to exclude selected
    email addresses from email address lists.

  * Added support for bibxml3 entries using the traditional reference entry 
    name (using 'reference.I-D....'), instead of just the plain draft name.

  * Merged in [17070] from [email-masked]:
    Improved 'complete review' workflow for secretaries.  When a secretary
    completes a review, 'link to a review message' is automatically selected,
    and the first non-reply mail is used to fill in the review details. The
    secretary can still modify all details.  The order of fields for
    secretaries is also modified to fit this workflow.  All cases where 'link
    to review message' is used, by reviewers or secretaries, now attempt to
    fill in the 'reviewed version' if found in the email subject.  
    Fixes issue #2061.

  * Merged in [17069] from [email-masked]:
    Added history for assignments, requests and unavailability. 
    Fixes issues #2074 and #2358.

  * Added a test for bibtex page content-type.

  * Fixed an incorrect content_type.

  * Merged in [17097] from [email-masked]:
    Removed unreachable assertion from slide reordering utility function.  

  * Merged in [17090] from [email-masked]:
    Added pages to assignment email. Fixes #2838.  

  * Merged in [17083] from [email-masked]:
    Moved hard coded defaults for max items to show and days to show to the
    settings.py.  

  * Merged in [17071] from [email-masked]:
    Use doc.name explicitly now that name is no lonker the pk. Pointed out 
    by Sasha in #2050.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Nov 2019 22:20:37 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.112.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.112.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)