Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.110.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 13:36:15 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.110.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.110.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release provides various fixes, and clears the slate for the
  upcoming IETF 106 Sprint work.

  * Merged in [16981] from [email-masked]:
    Look at the tree of replaces-relationships when determining if some
    reviewer has reviewed this (or perhaps an ancestor) of this document.
    Fixes #2821.  

  * Merged in [16966] from [email-masked]:
    Use the recently released shepherd writeup templates. Fixes #2820.

  * Fixed a wrong link to field help for liaison forms.

  * Merged in [16939] from [email-masked]:
    Allow adding review wishes from document and search pages.  On the main
    page of a document and in document search results, a new button allows
    review team members to add a review wish for that document.  
    For reviewers that are only on one team, this essentially works
    identical to tracking a document. Reviewers that are on multiple teams
    are lead through an intermediate step to select a review team, and then
    returned to their search or document page.
    Fixes issue #2050.

  * Merged in [16564] from [email-masked] and added tests:
    Convert markdown to html if Accept header prioritizes text/html over
    text/markdown. Fixes #1926.

  * Merged in [16977] from [email-masked]:
    Disregard unassigned reviews when building the sets to compare when
    checking for race-conditions on assigning reviews. 
    Partially addresses #2821.  

  * Moved the ietf/names/generate_fixtures.py command to a management command
    "generate_name_fixture", and updated it to include a necessary dbtemplate
    object in the fixture.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Nov 2019 17:01:53 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.110.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.110.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)