Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.113.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 11:29:36 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.113.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.113.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Review tool queue management with pluggable policies**

  This release introcudes the ability for review group secretaries to choose
  between different management policies for the review queue, as it turns
  out that both the needs and preferences of the groups and group secretaries
  vary in this regard.  With this release it is possible to choose between
  two policies: a Rotate Alphabetically policy, and a Least Recently Used
  policy.  Both policies provides for various exceptions.  There are also
  some unrelated minor bugfixes.  From the commit log:

  * Merged in work from [email-masked] on Review Queue Managemnt: 
    This abstracts queue management, making it possible to implement different
    policies for each team. It provides two concrete policies:
    RotateAlphabeticallyReviewerQueuePolicy, which rotates an alphabetically
    ordered reviewer list with consideration for skip indications, and is the
    default policy; and LeastRecentlyUsedReviewerQueuePolicy, a simple
    least-recently-used policy.  Also see issue #2721, and #2656, which
    documents various flaws in the old queue code.

  * Added fallback handling from utf-8 to latin1 when reading charter text
    files.

  * Added normalization of draft title extracted from submitted XML.

  * Removed code under docker/ from test coverage calculation.

  * Fixed a backwards compatibiltiy issue for the factoryboy lib and 
    updated a dependency requirement.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  07 Dec 2019 14:19:16 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.113.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.113.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)