Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.116.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 13:58:50 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.116.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.116.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Dateless group milestones, improved author stats, and bugfixes**

  * Merged in [17196] from [email-masked]:
    Removed [email-masked] from audio import notification To: list.  

  * Merged in [17195] from [email-masked]:
    Updated admin permissions to grant secretariat access to
    LiaisonStatementGroupContacts.  

  * Merged in [17185] from [email-masked]:
    Added support for dateless milestones. Fixes issue #2799.

  * Specified explicit UTF-8 decoding of submission checker output, in
    order to avoid issues when reporting errors due to UTF-8 content.

  * Merged in [17181] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a problem with assignments to the same session causing a crash. 

  * Merged in [17179] from [email-masked]:
    Added references and referened-by buttons to each RFC listed on the person
    profile page.  In addition, changed the buttons on the document references
    and document referenced-by pages to match the buttons on the main document
    page (the buttons with the long arrows). Fixes #2854, although it does not
    include the number of references in the button.

  * Merged in [17178] from [email-masked]:
    Turned text names into links on the stats pages. Fixes issue #2854.

  * Refactored some document methods to align better with Django's
    get_absolute_url(), and added Person.get_absolute_uri()

  * Merged in [17177] from [email-masked]:
    Improve can_ballot. Fixes #2856.

  * Limited the permitted versions of mypy and related django-slugs, to avoid
    issues related to using Django-1.11.  We should update to latest versions
    when we've moved to Django 2.2.x

  * Changed ReviewerSettings history change-reason field to be a TextField, in
    order to accomodate longer change descriptions.

  * Merged in [17173] from [email-masked]:
    Worked around a problem with displaying IESG evaluation information for 
    non-approve ballot types. Partially addresses #2851.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Jan 2020 18:31:03 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.116.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.116.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)