Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.116.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 10:21:08 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.116.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.116.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Refined the links from document stats pages to author pages so as to 
    not link to non-existent pages.  Fixes 404 errors for a number of stats
    page links.

  * Merged in [17234] from [email-masked]:
    Restrict the ability to change whether a group uses milestone dates to 
    the ADs and the secretariat. Fixes #2869.  

  * Merged in [17233] from [email-masked]:
    Be clear about who changed a group's personnel in the resulting email 
    message. Fixes #2868.  

  * Merged in [17228] from [email-masked]:
    Improved admin handling of DocumentURL. Fixes #2865.  

  * Merged in [17227] from [email-masked]:
    Allow document Additional URLs to become empty. Fixes #2864.  

  * Added (currently inactive) code to trigger exceptions on failure to 
    resolve template variables during tests, and added fixes for a couple of 
    places that triggered such exceptions.

  * Merged in [17219] from [email-masked]:
    Update some uses of pos.ad in templates to pos.balloter. Fixes #2863.  

  * Merged in [17217] from [email-masked]:
    Tighten validation of session conflicts in the session request tool,
    preventing conflicts where source = target. Make sure the 'use
    previous session' button doesn't carry forward conflicts that are no
    longer valid.
    Also fix a bug with the group list in the dropdowns being computed
    statically at module import time instead of being queried dynamically
    upon each page request. 

  * Merged in [17211] from [email-masked]:
    Upgrade to the newer js-cookie library that replaced jquery.cookie. 
    Fixes #2832.  

  * Fixed a Py2/3 compatibility issue with the verified errata code.

  * Merged in [17201] from [email-masked]:
    Make it easier for the nomcom chair to manage generic IESG 
    requirements. Fixes #2794.  

  * Added a check for uncomitted changes to bin/mergedevbranch.

  * Added fetch and use of the RFC-Editor's errata.json file in order to set a
    new 'verified-errata' document tag, and use that to show the link to
    inline-errata documents only when there is verified errata.
    Fixes issue #2861.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Jan 2020 17:24:49 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.116.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.116.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 17:53:12 -0500

Hi Henrik, et al,

Can someone let me know what mechanism to use to report bugs with I-D submissions, in particular with broken YANG validation?

Thanks,
Chris.

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 17:12:38 -0600

Hi Chris -

There are links for reporting bugs at the footer of any datatracker page.

Either add a ticket using https://tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/newticket, 
or send email to [email-masked].

RjS

On 1/22/20 4:53 PM, Christian Hopps wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints