Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.122.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 12:52:24 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.122.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.122.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Added agenda webex URL support, and meeting-related tweaks and bugfixes**

  * Added webex URL to agenda.ics if Room.webex_url is non-empty.  Fixes issue
    #2926.

  * Added another check to the check_draft_event_revision_integrity management
    command, and refined it somewhat.

  * Added a utility function to convert objects to dictionaries (for
    comparisons, for instance).

  * Added a --dry-run option to bin/mkdevbranch, and added some exception
    handling.

  * Help tablesorter see 'Month Year' dates as dates with a hidden day digit.
    Fixes issue #2921.

  * Refactored and extended check_draft_event_revision_integrity a bit.

  * Tweaked bin/mkpatch some for -c handling

  * Merged in [17442] from [email-masked]: Allow area groups to request
    interim meetings. Fixed #2919.  

  * Additional tweaks to bin/mkpatch; removing buggy -r option.

  * Added automatic naming to bin/mkpatch when changeset or revision range is
    given.

  * Added WebEx room resource name, query method and template logic to show
    WebEx room resources.

  * Removed a debug statement

  * Made links from agenda room names to floorplans conditional on the room
    having a floor plan set.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Mar 2020 19:00:23 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.122.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.122.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)