Subject: [codesprints] IETF 107 Virtual Code Sprint coordinates

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 14:29:19 -0500

Location: 
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9fc81fb1d44d411ad7f354bd7a0e97d7

Time: 
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=3&day=21&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=70&p3=43&p4=239&p5=101>

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m9fc81fb1d44d411ad7f354bd7a0e97d7
Meeting number (access code): 649 324 538

Meeting password: EgPgVGPH242

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): 
tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*649324538%23%23*01*
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
Tap here to call (mobile phones only, hosts not supported): 
tel:1-877-668-4493,,*01*649324538%23%23*01*

Global call-in numbers
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/globalcallin.php?MTID=m83d4c5778244769ce67ac42ec5871146

Toll-free calling restrictions
https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and 
other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be 
discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you 
automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being 
recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.