Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.123.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 07:28:35 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.123.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.123.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Fixes for meeting-related issues**

  * Merged in [17543] from [email-masked]:
    Repaired construction of group_hierarchy used for the customisation 
    controls at /meeting/upcoming. Fixes #2940.  

  * Merged in [17542] from [email-masked]:
    Show calendar entries on /meeting/upcoming in utc. Show end times. 
    Partially addresses #2936.  

  * Don't show agenda buttons for Meetecho recordings (after the session 
    concludes) if there isn't a Meetecho UrlResource.  Fixes issue #2934

  * Merged in [17538] from [email-masked]:
    Allow an out-of-area AD assigned as the AD for a WG to approve interim 
    requests for that WG. Fixes #2930.  

  * Changed the object factory instances of nomcom private key and cert to 
    be byte objects (matching the production settings), and fixed the issue 
    with nomcom key handling under Py3 found by [email-masked].  Did 
    some renaming in nomcom/tests.py to better match setup/teardown function 
    names to functionality.

  * Merged in [17521] from [email-masked]:
    Improve performance of log.assertion() and log.unreachable() 

  * Merged in [17505] from [email-masked]:
    Improve performance of many document list pages 

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  27 Mar 2020 13:22:20 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.123.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.123.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)