Subject: [codesprints] Virtualized Codesprint(s)

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 13:31:10 -0500

All -

We need to adjust the codesprint to the cancellation of in-person IETF 
107 activities.

We think that having multiple, shorter virtual sprints spread out over a 
few weeks on different days/times of day will work better for most 
participants than one long one.

With that as a plan, I'd like to see if there's a good time on the 
originally planned Saturday for a 2 hour virtual sprint.

Please fill in this doodle: https://doodle.com/poll/xc7ekff3ubbsude5

I'll send subsequent messages to get a feel for how make it easy for 
folks to participate in future virtual sprints.

RjS

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 15:39:30 -0500

If you've already responded to the Doodle below, thank you!

If you haven't, and were signed up for the sprint at IETF107, please 
fill it out asap, even if it's to say "I won't be there".

RjS

On 3/11/20 1:31 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> We think that having multiple, shorter virtual sprints spread out over 
> a few weeks on different days/times of day will work better for most

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 17:58:50 -0500

We have enough responses to chose

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2020&month=3&day=21&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=70&p3=43&p4=239&p5=101

1600-1800 UTC on Sat 21Mar

as the time for the virtual codesprint.

RjS

On 3/13/20 3:39 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:
>> We need to adjust the codesprint to the cancellation of in-person 
>> IETF 107 activities.
>>
>> We think that having multiple, shorter virtual sprints spread out 
>> over a few weeks on different days/times of day will work better for 
>> most participants than one long one.
>>