Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.128.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2020 22:37:15 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.128.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.128.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Changes in nomcom eligibility code, IPR handling, CI buildbot, and API keys**

  From the commit log:

  * Changed meeting links to etherpad instances to use port 9009, in order
    to avoid web server proxying, which can cause issues under load.

  * In IPR disclosure statement updates, don't show links to parked IPR
    declarations, since they will 404.

  * Fixed a server 500 on missing flooplan image file, which should have
    returned a 404.

  * Changed the date/datetime at the top of meeting session pages to indicate
    timezone, and be given in UTC for virtual interim meetings, but meeting
    timezone with UTC in parentheses for in-person meetings.  Fixes issue
    #2963.

  * Enhanced [17687] slightly, adding rendering of other status settings than
    cancelled, and adding warning background for cancelled.  See issue #2963.

  * Added a template filter that is a replacement for Django's builtin 'date'
    filter, with a more polymorphic signature: It accepts either datetime or
    date input, and ignores time-specific format entries when handling a date.

  * Fixed a html closing tag error.

  * Gave docker/updatedb a --quiet flag for use with buildbot, and fixed an
    issue with error reporting of bad script switches for docker/updatedb.

  * Moved minimum version up for python-magic, due to a Py3 issue with earlier
    versions.

  * Fixed a number of Py2/Py3 issues and removed more Py2 compatibility code.

  * Updated some minimum versions for required packages.

  * Merged in [17663] from [email-masked]: Show recent meetings on a
    group's meeting tab even if there aren't other past meetings. Fixes #2961.

  * Added an explicit dependency on svn.  Under py3 it can be installed 
    with pip, and doesn't need OS packages for python-subversion (it still 
    needs libsvn1, though).

  * Updated buildbot in a number of respects, in order to be able to deploy
    Py3 workers:

    - Added the possibility of specifying worker path on the command line for
      the restart-workers script

    - Added a buildbot_passwords template

    - Removed excess workers

    - Updated the buildbot master config file.

    - Updated buildbot workers from 0.8 to 2.7, transitioned to Python 3, and
      added some convenience scripts.

  * Merged in [17649] from [email-masked]: Follow RFC8713 section 4.15
    for roles that disqualify for nomcom. Fixes #2944.  

  * Merged in [17650] from [email-masked]: Refactored
    nomcom-disqualifying roles into one place.  

  * Added a request profiler and a management command to purge profiler
    records.

  * Added template fragment caching for the upcoming meetings page.

  * Tweaked the group 'closing notes' edit line for the secretariat on the
    group about page.

  * Changed the use of requirements3.txt in docker files back to
    requirements.txt, and removed requirements3.txt

  * Added a personal API key for meetecho access.

  * Added the meetecho access api key to the list of personal API keys
    available through the Personal API GUI, and removed a secretariat-only key
    from the list.

  * Added a migration for the updated list of personal API endpoints.

  * Simplified the URL and view code for the personal meetecho access API
    endpoint, and added test code.

  * Refined the GUI for personal API endpoints so that endpoints for which one
    does not have the right Roles do not show in the GUI, and added a
    supporting method on Person objects.  Updated tests accordingly.

  * Updated the API v2 JsonExporMixin to not try to use an API key argument as
    a queryset argument when building the json response.

  * Added exception handling in the require_api_key() decorator for
    AttributeError raised by the decorated function.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> 27 Apr 2020 19:10:10 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.128.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.128.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)