Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.124.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 12:05:56 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.124.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.124.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Enhanced 'Upcoming Meetings' page, and more**

  * Added links to agenda/materials pop-up, materials download, etherpad, 
    jabber room, and webex call-in session for interims on the upcoming 
    meetings page.  With the earlier changes from [17555], this fixes issue 
    #2937.

  * Changed the IPR patent number regex to permit space between country 
    code and serial number, and expanded on the help text for the IPR patent 
    number field.

  * Added verification of response data to IphoneAppJsonTests

  * Merged in [17564] from [email-masked]:
    Added interim meetings to agenda.json API. Fixes #2946.

  * Merged in [17562] from [email-masked]:
    Add tooltips with doc name to 'updates' and 'obsoletes' links. Fixes 
    #2866;  

  * Fixed a Py2/3 issue in the djangobwr's bower_install command

  * Added a check for availability of 'bower' in bin/mkrelease.

  * Cleaned up the contributors list in bin/mkrelease a bit.

  * Merged in [17557] from [email-masked]:
    Provide more consistent links to people pages. Fixes #2918.  

  * Changed an obsolete document.href() to document.get_href().  Fixes 
    issue #2945.

  * Tweaked the upcoming calendar and calendar entries slightly, to render 
    with times first and on two lines on narrow screens.

  * Merged in [17555] from [email-masked]:
    Remove the not-quite-working customization widgets from 
    /meeting/upcoming and /meeting/past. Simplify those views. Correct the list 
    of sessions on those pages when one interim has more than one session. 
    Fixes #2938. Partially addresses #2937.  

  * Prevent an exception on missing author.email.person when listing author 
    emails.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  03 Apr 2020 09:13:20 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.124.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.124.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)