Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.129.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 15:31:41 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.129.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.129.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Bugfixes**

  * Merged in [17711] from [email-masked]:
    Turned autoescape off for another email fragment template (production
    database has also been changed).  This fixes an issue where
    test_assign_reviewer() would sometimes fail due to html-escaped characters
    in email text. 

  * Merged in [17725] from [email-masked]:
    Add help text strongly encouraging always having a conference link in 
    any interim request. Fixes #2973.  

  * Merged in [17724] from [email-masked]:
    Use normal material management permissions for uploading bluesheets. 
    Fixes #2975.  

  * Merged in [17723] from [email-masked]:
    Stop requiring AD approval of virtual interims. Fixes #2972.  

  * Merged in [17712] from [email-masked]:
    Add a webcal link to /meetings/upcoming. Partially addresses #2971. 
    Adding this to the main agenda page will require some js juggling, and I 
    think getting some runtime with it first to make sure it is what we want 
    makes sense. 

  * Merged in [17709] from [email-masked]:
    Modified the last-call announcement template, at the IESG's request, 
    removing the link to documment's ballot (which may not exist at the time 
    last-call goes out). Fixes #2967.  

  * Merged in [17708] from [email-masked]:
    Remove 'point raised - writup needed' from the set of substates the 
    IESG can use with a document. Fixes #2968.  

  * Added a first iteration of /meeting/upcoming.json for Meetecho use, 
    with the expectation that buildout and tweaks may be required.

  * Limited the data for 'New draft revisions over time' on the personal 
    profile page to type='draft'.  This fixes an issue where other document
    types, for instance reviews, would be counted.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  06 May 2020 12:35:44 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.129.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.129.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)