Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.129.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 May 2020 11:05:28 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.129.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.129.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **New meeting schedule editor**

  This provides the first release of the new meeting schedule editor which
  lets the Secretariat and IESG lay out the week's schedule for in-person IETF
  meetings on a visual grid.  The new editor is based on experience gained
  with the current schedule editor.  In addition to visual and functional
  improvements, the underlying javascript and ajax API has been thoroughly
  revised.

  * Merged in  ^/branch/iola/meeting-improvement-r17214@17617, which 
    provides a new meeting schedule editor.

  * Minor housekeeping changes

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  01 May 2020 08:31:08 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.129.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.129.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)