Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.3.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 23:17:09 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.3.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.3.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Bugfixes**

  * Fixed a bad regex in test-crawl

  * Removed an unnecessary entry from the OIDC auth request arguments in 
    test_oidc_code_auth().

  * Reorganized the python logging setup slightly, and added a possibility 
    to configure logging levels for individual loggers in settings_local.py

  * Added a management command to list registered logging framewor entries
    (loggers), in order to see which can be configured in settings_local
    with the UTILS_LOGGER_LEVELS settings.

  * Changed the OpenID profile data description to match what the
    datatracker actually shares.  This eliminates mention of things the
    datatracker doesn't know, and doesn't share, such as gender and
    birth-date.

  * The datatracker logs directly to syslog, but some python libraries send 
    debug logging to the python logging module.  Added a python logging syslog 
    handler to the django logging setup, in order to make it easier to turn on 
    built-in logging from external modules when needed.

  * Improved the handling of logger enabling entries in UTILS_LOGGER_LEVELS 
    to set a handler if none exists for a given logger.

  * Changed the required version of pyflakes to one that supports ANNASSIGN 
    (python annotated assignments, now used in the code).

  * Added a --sprint switch to mkdevbranch to avoid switching on the 
    absence of a developer name when creating sprint branches

  * Merged in [17992] from [email-masked]:
    Improved the admin interface form validation for used_roles.  

  * Merged in [17993] from [email-masked]:
    Made test_interim_send_announcement a little more time_zone aware.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Jun 2020 20:47:06 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.3.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.3.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)