Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.3.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2020 22:19:05 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.3.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.3.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **API for account creation triggered by meeting registration**

  * Added a new API endpoint to be used by the registration system, to trigger
    account creation.

  * Refactored some account creation code to re-use the email sending part in
    the registration system notification api for new meeting registrations.

  * Updated the email template that goes out for password setting on account
    creation, to give directions also for the case when the user already has a
    pre-existing account.  Updated a test to match.

  * Added a showapikeys management command, to be able to easily list existing
    API keys.

  * Added a migration to create login and person records for the new
    mail-archive and registration-system accounts.

  * Added a new role 'Robot', for use with reg-system and mail-archive API
    accesses.

  * Added reg_type and ticket_type to the MeetingRegistration model.

  * Updated a patch for oidc_provider, to remove tzinfo in a default datetime
    value.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Jun 2020 19:52:36 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.3.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.3.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)