Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.10.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 22:43:08 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.10.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.10.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Generalised external resourses for Groups, Documents, and People**

  * Merged in the ExtResource work from [email-masked], based on a
    feature request and contributions from [email-masked].  This provides
    external resource models for Person, Group, and Document models, as a
    generalisation of the previous related-URL concept.  It has a consistent
    labelling and classification of URLs and other resources related to a
    Group, Document, or Person.  The GroupURL (and similar) classes will be
    removed in a later step. Some DocumentURL instances (such as auth48 URLs)
    remain to convert to the new scheme, as they have come in with other
    merged-in work while the ExtResource work was in transit.

  * Corrected and improved some language in the OIDC userinfo 'Request for 
    Permission' view.

  * Provided the new session attribute 'order_number' to the template
    used to set the link to the Meetecho live video stream for sessions,
    in order to implement a requested change of URL format.

  * Merged in [18198] from [email-masked]:
    Return the right reference for interim meeting materials.  

  * Merged in [18185] from [email-masked]:
    Only show sessions from the traditional week in the 'week view' used 
    for customized calendars. Partially addresses #3022 until a more general 
    solution can be constructed. 

  * Merged in [18186] from [email-masked]:
    Let the weekview in the customized agenda show more than just the 
    traditional meeting 'week'. Fixes #3022.  

  * Merged in [18189] from [email-masked]:
    Make docs in Auth48 state visually distinct. Fixes #2925.  

  * Fixed an issue for Session.order_in_meeting() if the session was 
    cancelled.

  * Merged in [18201] from [email-masked]: Fixed an issue with the
    Secretariat Telechat app where the left pane would have missing sections.

  * Merged in [18202] from [email-masked]:
    Serve older ietf meetings locally. Add tests to verify we have not set 
    up a redirect to self.  

  * Merged in [18204] from [email-masked]:
    Recent past meetings are shown as past meetings, so sort them like past 
    meetings. Fixes side-comment in #3101.  

  * Merged in [18205] from [email-masked]:
    Added rudimentary validation to the admin group form acronym field. 
    Partially addresses #3026.  

  * Merged in [18206] from [email-masked]:
    Allowed modelforms, particularly the admin, to treat joint_with_groups as 
    a optional field. Fixes #3029.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Jul 2020 14:00:31 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.10.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.10.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)