Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.11.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 16:53:43 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.11.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.11.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Codesprint 108 release 1, bugfixes and tweaks**

  This release contains the first set of code sprint merges, and some
  important fixes; additional code sprint contributions will come in
  another release.

  * Changed the URL to use for meeting attendees information in the new 
    registration system.

  * Merged in [18250] from [email-masked]:
    Reject or require manual processing for submissions when inconsistent 
    SubmissionDocEvent revs exist. Fixes #2909.  

  * Tweaked the messages from bin/rfc-editor-index-updates to be slightly 
    more informative.

  * Refined the code in ietf.sync.rfceditor that deals with errata to 
    distinguish between rejected errata and other errata.

  * Merged in [18270] from [email-masked]:
    Added display of verified errata in red, not verified in orange in 
    document lists.  Fixes issue #2997.

  * Merged in [18271] from [email-masked]:
    Improved support of CygWin environment for the docker image.

  * Added a few extra modules (in particular enscript and ghostscript, 
    which is needed for the agenda pdf materials) to the docker/install-extras 
    script.

  * Added a workaround to display text/markdown as text in agenda popups.  
    More work is needed to convert markdown to HTML for this view.
    See issue #3039.

  * Improved the handling in the OpenID Connect userinfo response where there
    are multiple meeting registrations with different email addresses for the
    same person.

  * Merged in [18285] from [email-masked]:
    Better handle materials with names that end with a string that looks 
    like a version (-nn). May address #3040.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Jul 2020 14:24:16 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.11.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.11.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)