Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.9.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 17:35:35 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.9.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.9.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Extended support for the remote-instructions field to all session types;
  Cookie settings and other changes for Meetecho integration; and bugfixes**

  * Updated the generate_name_fixture management command to include
    BusinessConstraint; necessary after the automatic meeting scheduler
    tests came in.

  * Updated fixtures based on the updated generate_name_fixture command.

  * Updated the Django patch for SameSite cookie settings to give a
    more informative error message from Django when the cookie setting
    is unacceptable.

  * Merged in [18131] from [email-masked]:
    Add configuration and mechanisms to allow meeting materials to be 
    served via a CDN. Fixes #2935.  

  * Merged in [18157] from [email-masked]:
    Store Auth48 URL as DocumentURL and display in RFC-Editor state. 
    Migrates old data when possible. Alternative to 17563. Fixes #2722.  

  * Fixed an UnboundLocalError issue.

  * Merged in [18159] from [email-masked]:
    Notify secretariat when conflict review/status change doc enters an 
    announcement pending state. Fixes #2962.  

  * Tweaked the agenda HTML template, adding additional conditions
    (agenda-note, remote instructions) that will make session-related links
    show.

  * Tweaked the list of days in secr session edit forms to allow setting 
    the date to a day before the start of the meeting, necessary for IETF 108.

  * Renamed some settings so as to start with the relevant app name
    (MEETING_*)

  * Added support for a meeting session order_number (denoting first session
    for this group in the meeting, second session, etc.) when filling in URL
    templates with session info using the 'format' filter.  Used for the
    Meetecho video straming url for a session.

  * Changed the logger level settings override in settings.py so as to not
    actually apply the example settings.

  * Merged in [18162] from [email-masked]:
    Notify IRSG when an IRSG ballot is created. Fixes #2978.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Jul 2020 14:55:04 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.9.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.9.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)