Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.10.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 15:37:33 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.10.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.10.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Tweaks related to agenda display and docker-image build and start-up**

  This is a small release to clear the slate before today's code sprint.

  * Added a check for inallowable characters in slide titles at upload time.

  * Added 'gather.town' to the domains recognized as conference service 
    domains.

  * Swapped out the conference URL icon from 'fa-phone' to 'fd-users', and 
    changed the tooltip to 'Online conference'.

  * Added a setting for an explicit path to yanglint, in order to be able 
    to detect its presence or absence.

  * Reformulated a filter step in docker/updatedb to use a more commonly 
    available command.

  * Added yang/catalogmod to the yang module directories created by 
    docker-init.sh.

  * Fixed a problem with writing to /dev/stderr in some environments, in 
    docker/updatedb.

  * Added download progress information (where available) to docker/setupdb.

  * Updated Dockerfile to use latest Devuan release (beowulf) as base 
    image.  Added syslog support.

  * Tweaked the handling of yanglint settings.

  * Made test parts that depends on yanglint conditional.  Added some 
    informational messages about tests skipped due to missing resources.

  * Removed pip install into old virtualenv location from Dockerfile, and 
    fixed an rsyslog config issue.

  * Made the docker-container syslog startup less noisy.  Refined the
    installation of virtualenv requirements to test for an existing django
    more correctly, and to use the repository requirements file if available.

  * Updated font-datatracker, removing the fd-users and adding the fd-group
    glyph.

  * Added individual ical links for meeting sessions on the agenda, and 
    changed the phone handset icon to a group icon for the various online 
    conference links.

  * Merged in [18246] from [email-masked]:
    Changed 'BOF or IRTF Sessions' to just 'BOF Sessions' at secretariat's
    request.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Jul 2020 13:18:26 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.10.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.10.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)