Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.8.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 22:47:19 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.8.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.8.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Changes to cookie settings, yang checking improvement, and bugfixes**

  * Added a warnings filter for a deprecated message triggered by a library 
    module, to get rid of unhelpful deprecation messages.

  * Increased the generate_schedule optimiser run count to 160, and tweaked 
    some output messages, after several days of testing various run counts.

  * Fixed a bad string formatting directive.

  * Fixed an issue with secr.meetings.views.send_notifications() that could 
    occur if a session didn't have a timeslot set.

  * Merged in [18130] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed some test scaffolding that used non-existent keys (uncovered by 
    recent improvements in sqlite3 integrity checking).  

  * Added a patch for Django to permit cookie 'samesite' setting to be 
    explicitly set to 'None'.

  * Added some cookie settings and changed others, in order to support 
    login and operation from a Meetecho iframe.

  * Added a guard against trying to use historic group parent information 
    when parent is None

  * Added support for pulling yang modules from yangcatalog.org, and use
    them when running yang checks on drafts.

  * Changed the subclass of lxml.html.clean.Cleaner() to adapt to changes 
    in the superclass in v4.5.2

  * Added a new field Person.plain as a fallback for names where 
    plain_name() produces the wrong result.  Fixes issue #3020.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Jul 2020 18:45:56 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.8.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.8.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)