Subject: [codesprints] Codesprint branches available

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 17:20:39 -0500

If you signed up for the 108 codesprint, you should have received mail 
with a branch for you based on 7.10.0.dev0.

If you are planning to attend, but didn't sign up, add yourself to 
https://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/wiki/IETF108SprintSignUp and 
send a note to Henrik.

See you this Saturday!

RjS

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2020 18:25:29 -0500

I had to make this change to settings.py to get most of the tests to pass:

(env) unescapeable:7.10.1.dev0 rjsparks$ svn diff
Index: ietf/settings.py
===================================================================
--- ietf/settings.py    (revision 18238)
+++ ietf/settings.py    (working copy)
@@ -333,7 +333,7 @@

  X_FRAME_OPTIONS = 'ALLOW-FROM ietf.org *.ietf.org meetecho.com 
*.meetecho.com gather.town *.gather.town'
  CSRF_TRUSTED_ORIGINS = ['ietf.org', '*.ietf.org', 'meetecho.com', 
'*.meetecho.com', 'gather.town', '*.gather.town', ]
-CSRF_COOKIE_SAMESITE = 'None'
+CSRF_COOKIE_SAMESITE = 'none'
  CSRF_COOKIE_SECURE = True

  # SESSION_COOKIE_AGE = 60 * 60 * 24 * 7 * 2 # Age of cookie, in 
seconds: 2 weeks (django default)

I also have one test that fails because I don't have yanglint installed. 
I think this was supposed to skip.

RjS

On 7/22/20 5:20 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 14:50:07 +0200

Hi Robert,

> (env) unescapeable:7.10.1.dev0 rjsparks$ svn diff

Huh.  I _think_ you'll find that if you change it back to 'None' it will
still work now.  Being able to set 'None' (which the latest browser
releases require, as None (the value, not the string) now is interpreted
as 'Lax') depends on a patch which may not have been applied if the very
first thing you did was to run tests.  Both the previous code, which
recognised 'lax' and 'strict', and the patched code, lowercases the string
before checking it.

> I think this was supposed to skip.

Ahh.  Sorry, slipped my mind.  Mea culpa.

	Henrik

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 08:40:39 -0500

On 7/23/20 7:50 AM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:
> first thing you did was to run tests.
Running the tests was the very first thing I did. I haven't done 
anything else. When did it apply the patch?
>   Both the previous code, which