Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.14.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2020 16:08:41 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.14.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.14.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Code cleanup**

  * Code cleanup: removed an unused model and updated an initial migration to
    reflect actual database tables present.

  * Changed the API to not export saved Message instances (they can contain 
    information such as draft confirmation codes and password reset codes that 
    should not be generally visible).

  * Added a 'meeting' list filter to the admin page for ImportantDate.

  * Changed some settings for non-production modes to permit login to the dev.
    server from recent browsers (such as Chrome 84).

  * Changed the default LOGGING settings to avoid logging to syslog, as it may 
    not be available in all enviroments.

  * Made the patch utility return information to distinguish already 
    patched files from successful patch application, and modified our checks 
    extensions to signal when patches have been applied and a ccommand needs to 
    be re-run.

  * Removed a misnamed patch file.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Aug 2020 13:16:20 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.14.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.14.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)