Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.17.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 22:03:53 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.17.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.17.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release to clear the slate before merging in the updated
  IETF meeting agenda customization work.

  * Changed the format of email addresses added to the document 
    notifications filed when the document shepherd is set.  Fixes issue #3079.

  * Added manually built UTC.ics and Etc/UTC.ics to the timezone .ics files

  * Added a context processor to make settings generally available in page 
    templates.  Split the SECRETARIAT_TICKET_EMAIL setting into 
    SECRETARIAT_ACTION_EMAIL and SECRETARIAT_INFO_EMAIL, with different 
    addresses.  Updated places with hardcoded [email-masked] addresses to 
    use the settings value, and updated some places to use [email-masked] 
    instead of the ietf-action address.  Fixes issue #3081.

  * Updated log.assertion() to provide an exception object (under Py3, it 
    seems that logging.Logger instances ignore the traceback if there isn't 
    also an exception object).  Added a check for unset draft-iesg state to 
    Document.set_state().

  * Updated a middleware function to use the correct Py3 idiom to access 
    exception arguments.

  * Merged in [18466] from [email-masked]:
    Cancel multi-session meetings correctly. Fixes #2958.  

  * Merged in [18502] from [email-masked]:
    Create a yangcatalog support group and populate its initial roles.  

  * Merged in [18508] from [email-masked]:
    Refine day edges on weekview. Fixes #3071.  

  * Added a migration to create missing DocAlias instances (and remove some 
    bad ones).

  * Fixed a couple of pyflakes issues.

  * Fixed a bytes/unicode issue for echoed-back nomcom questionnaire text.

  * Merged in ^/personal/rjs/fixreviews_7.17.1.dev0:
    Repair migration for disconnected and confused reviews.

  * Changed the template for /meeting/upcoming.ics to not produce floating 
    times for meetings with UTC timezone.  Fixes issue #3074.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Sep 2020 19:32:22 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.17.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.17.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)