Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.23.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 10:06:45 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.23.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.23.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Code Sprint 109, and more**

  * Added 'test/x-markdown' as accepted mime type for text file uploads.

  * Fixed a recent regression in agenda.html which caused the 'now' context 
    variable to not be available when checking if a meeting session is in the 
    past or future, to know which recordings or live session links to show.  
    Also fixed a potential timezone issue with regards to this.

  * Updated the docker development image with a number of tweaks, including
    propagation of the docker-init environment to the su'd user in order to
    set LANG to a UTF-8 locale

  * Merged in a html typo fix from [email-masked].

  * Added exception catching to the photo endpoint, for cases where 
    conversion fails (we just had one case of RGBA to JPEG didn't work).

  * Merged in [18698] from [email-masked]:
    Add logging for times to save a document with history.  

  * Merged in [18695] from [email-masked]:
    Changed new email address button text. Fixes #3134.  

  * Merged in [18701] from [email-masked]:
    Improve group 'about' link text on doc page. Fixes #3066.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Nov 2020 06:47:14 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.23.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.23.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)