Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.24.0

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 16:53:53 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.24.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.24.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Bugfixes and minor features**

  * Refactored the import_mailman_listinfo command to run faster (20s 
    instead of 30+m) and added time logging (for --verbosity 2)

  * Upgraded the required versions of mypy and django-stubs to the latest 
    that support Django 2.2.  Fixed some issues found by after the upgrades.

  * Fixed a test that was broken when run on December 1st.

  * Added some comment information to settings.py

  * Related to issue #2186:  The issue asked for changing review requests 
    from state 'assigned' back to state 'requested' if the last associated 
    assignment is withdrawn.  However, the code to implement this makes the 
    change for all assignment states, and also when there has been no state 
    change.  Changed to be more discerning.

  * Make the order of addresses returned by gather_address_lists() 
    consistent rather than randomly varying from invocation to invocation.

  * Removed log noise when running in repair mode.

  * Added ordering to Session.constraints() to make page renderings stable.

  * When doing test-crawling, ignore variations of the 'next=' query arg.  
    (The code ignores other query args if 'next' is given).

  * It's very hard to distinguish the different constraint classes on the 
    meeting requests summary page.  Added numbers 1) 2) 3) etc. to make that 
    easier.

  * Updated hold-for-merge and ready-for-merge lists

  * Merged in [18714] from [email-masked]:
    Send email to new mailtrigger controlled destinations when iana expert 
    review state changes. Fixes #3121.  

  * Merged in [18718] from [email-masked]:
    Allow program leads to request meetings. Fixes #3141.  

  * Added a README about the custom font-datatracker font library, and how 
    to add glyphs to it.

  * Added sorting of agenda filter keywords to make page rendering stable.

  * Added additional sorting of Session.constraints() return value to make 
    page rendering stable.

  * Added sorting of sessions to make make the materials page rendering 
    stable.

  * Removed a timezone-naive invisible HTML element that had been used for 
    debugging.

  * Fixed some instances of invalid HTML.

  * Updated the default settings to match document directories moved from 
    /a/www/ietf-ftp/ to /a/ietfdata/doc/

  * Merged in [18719] from [email-masked]:
    Automatically move the IESG document state when a ballot is issued, 
    prevent a writeup change or re-issue of ballot if the document is already 
    approved, and warn about issuing ballots before the IETF Last Call is 
    finished. Fixes #3119. 

  * Merged in [18748] from [email-masked]:
    Populate interim approved email correctly. Fixes #3150.  

  * Merged in [18753] from [email-masked]:
    Added test case setUp() and tearDown() code to create yang model test 
    directories for ApiSubmitTests.   

  * Merged in [18723] from [email-masked]:
    Fixes #3032: Only send expiration warnings for drafts with a 'draft' 
    state of 'active', to match the drafts that we will actually expire.   

  * Copy both rjsparks and henrik on messages about merged branches.

  * Merged in [18724] from [email-masked]:
    Allow cancellation of individual sessions of multi-session interim 
    meeting. Fixes #2959.  

  * Merged in [18729] from [email-masked]:
    Add argument 'days' to get_meeting() to allow specifying lag time 

  * Merged in [18736] from [email-masked]:
    Fixup document that had no type. Remove dangling review document. Fixes 
    #3145.  

  * Merged in [18743] from [email-masked]:
    Cleaning some pyflakes that made it into the last commit.  

  * Merged in [18744] from [email-masked]:
    Cleaner title on the document history page when the document is an rfc 
    (or any other document where rev is empty).  

  * Don't allow mysqlclient 2.0.2 due to compilation issues.

  * Merged in [18751] from [email-masked]:
    Added a sort of author names for stability of some stats pages.   

  * Merged in [18752] from [email-masked]:
    Added a 'dumptime' entry to the JSON return from /api/version, in order 
    to be able to make sure that running 'test-crawl --diff' will use database 
    data from the same dump to avoid false page diff positives.   

  * Merged in [18765] from [email-masked]:
    Added 'De' as a surname particle, in addition to 'de' (for author Luca 
    De Cicco).   

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  17 Dec 2020 15:42:58 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.24.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.24.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)