Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.26.0

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 17:58:33 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.26.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.26.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IESG 'Who has the action', bugfixes**

  * Bump the required setuptools to at least the 51 releases to avoid 
    issues with some python3.6 -mvenv installed setuptools.

  * Enable two tests that were not running because of typos in the test 
    name. Thanks to Jennifer for spotting the typos.

  * Merged in [18821] from [email-masked]:
    Add proper folding for static content in the DESCRIPTION in the 
    important-dates ics feed. Remove important-dates from the upcoming meetings 
    ics. 

  * Hold Unidecode before 1.2.0 for awhile before adjusting patch to match 
    changed __init__.py

  * Merged in [18828] from [email-masked]:
    Use Roles instead of dedicated model for liaison statement group 
    contacts. Fixes #3100.  

  * Merged in [18829] from [email-masked]:
    Allow assignment of Person as 'action holder' for a Doc, plus 
    rudimentary automation of assignment. Fixes #3146.  

  * Merged in [18833] from [email-masked]:
    Refactor reviewer queue policy handling of 'skip' setting. Fixes #3038. 

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  17 Feb 2021 15:28:41 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.26.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.26.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)