Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.28.0

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 16:54:54 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.28.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.28.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  ** Show full document by default, email aliases for programs and review teams, bugfixes and enhancements **

  * Remove the check for activate_this from wsgi.py since modern venv
    doesn't provide that script. Change the logging to always log when starting
    a wsgi instance.

  * Merged in [18900] from [email-masked]:
    Tweaks to dockerfile to avoid rust compiler issues.

  * Merged in [18901] from [email-masked]:
    Make mail aliases for review teams and IAB programs. Fixes #3210

  * Merged in [18904] from [email-masked]:
    Corrected template to remove spurious No Documents Match warning. Fixes
    #3148.

  * Merged in [18905] from [email-masked]:
    Point bibxml3 to I-D archive so that all version numbers are handled
    properly, and perform more robust revision suffix cleanup. Fixes #3188.

  * Merged in [18906] from [email-masked]:
    Provide bibxml test for drafts that end in a hyphen and a digit.

  * Merged in [18909] from [email-masked]:
    Log Unicode exception instead of printing them to the console when they
    occur building the email alias files.

  * Merged in [18911] from [email-masked]:
    Adjusted ballot email text. Fixes #3208.

  * Merged in [18913] from [email-masked]:
    Convert generate-draft-aliaes and generate-wg-aliases into management
    commands: generate_draft_aliases and generate_group_aliases.  Also provide
    tests for the new management commands.

  * Merged in [18914] from [email-masked]:
    Update the submission instructions to encourage submission of v3 xml.
    Fixes #3232.

  * Merged in [18927] from [email-masked]:
    Drop parent group filter keyword from special group agenda items. Fixes
    #3115.

  * Merged in [18928] from [email-masked]:
    Simplify javascript on the htmlized document pages.

  * Merged in [18936] from [email-masked]:
    Retain strict acronym validation, specifically disallowing hyphens, for
    new groups of types that create documents, while allowing existing groups
    and new non-document-creating groups to validate when they contain hyphens.
    Fixes #3236.

  * Merged in [18937] from [email-masked]:
    Change the default behavior of a document's main page to show the
    full document content. Users can still control whether the full
    page is shown on a particular document by adding either
    ?include_text=0 or ?include_text=1 to the url. Users can also use
    the settings page at /account/settings to override the default
    behavior for all documents. Fixes #3252.

  * Merged in [18938] from [email-masked]:
    Redirect requests for htmlized bcp or std subseries elements to the
    relevant rfc-editor info page. Fixes #3233.

  * Merged in [18939] from [email-masked]:
    Consolidate repeated searchable field code into SearchableField class.
    Fix single-valued searchable fields. Make javascript test config reusable.
    Use Django Form.media for JS/CSS inclusion. Fixes #3196, #3204.

  * Merged in [18940] from [email-masked]:
    Hide agenda timeslot label rows when all their sessions are hidden.
    Fixes #3249.

  * Merged in [18941] from [email-masked]:
    Add purge_old_personal_api_key_events management command. Fixes #3144.

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  15 Apr 2021 14:15:04 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.28.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.28.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)