Subject: Re: [codesprints] Codesprints before IETF111

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 14:47:55 -0500

I didn't see a lot of response to this message, and I haven't followed 
up on the notion of a sprint in the first week proposed below (which is 
next week).

I think, now, it's a bit to close to try to set up something then. How 
about the week of 10 May, and again the week of June 7?

Here's a doodle to help stir a few more concrete responses than we got 
with the below email: https://doodle.com/poll/4mitmqfqa5w5f88r

(Hopefully by now you've seen the announcement that 111 will be online, 
so I do not plan to hold a sprint the Saturday before).

RjS

On 3/29/21 5:06 PM, Robert Sparks wrote:
> With the larger number of weeks between IETF 110 and 111, I propose we 
> hold two codesprint days.
>
> I'm currently thinking one the week of April 26-30, and another the 
> week of June 7-11.
>
> Let me know if there's a major conflict with either of those weeks.
>
> RjS
>
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints