Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.29.0

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 18:28:51 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.29.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.29.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  ** RFC8989 eligibility rules, improved timezone support for upcoming meetings

  * Merged in [18958] from [email-masked]:
    Fix occasional failure in test_agenda_view_team_group_filter_toggle.  

  * Merged in [18960] from [email-masked]:
    Allow external resources to be set/suggested during submission process. 
    Fixes #3068.  

  * Merged in [18969] from [email-masked]:
    Correct javascript that toggles visibility of byme/forme discusses. 
    Fixes #3263.  

  * Merged in [18970] from [email-masked]:
    Add timezone selector to upcoming meetings page. Separate general 
    timezone handling from parts only relevant to main agenda page. Speed up 
    agenda timezone javascript tests. Fixes #3184.  

  * Merged in [18975] from [email-masked]:
    Add RFC 8989 nomcom eligibility calculations.  

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  11 May 2021 14:13:17 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.29.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.29.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)