Subject: [codesprints] Not able to edit ticket

From: Jim Fenton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 21:57:53 -0700

I’m trying to add a clarifying comment on a ticket I’m working on, 
and assign it to me, but it doesn’t look like I can edit it at all. 
I’m logged in. The ticket in question is 
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietfdb/ticket/3235

I’m fairly sure I was able to do this before; has something changed 
(perhaps in the move from tools.ietf.org to trac.ietf.org)?

-Jim

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 09:04:39 -0500

Yes, I had to lock things down last night because of a bad actor - I've 
tweak things so that you can make changes now.

Things will likely be rough for a bit as we tune to the newer settings.

Anyone else encountering trouble please let me know.

RjS

On 6/2/21 11:57 PM, Jim Fenton wrote:
> I’m trying to add a clarifying comment on a ticket I’m working on, and 
> assign it to me, but it doesn’t look like I can edit it at all. I’m 
> logged in. The ticket in question is 
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints