Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.31.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021 14:57:28 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.31.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.31.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  ** Codesprint 110.1, bugfixes

  * Merged in [18993] from [email-masked]:
    Add aliases for RGs in irtf.org and IAB programs in iab.org. Fixes 
    #3271 

  * Merged in [19022] from [email-masked]:
    Add test for creation of RG Chairs in the irtg.org domain.  

  * Many adjustments to point to the new svn/trac repository locations.

  * Merged in [19035] from [email-masked]:
    Change PERSON_API_KEY_VALUE for mail archive lookups. 
    Change /api/v2/person/person to ROBOT to prepare for switching from 
    personal api key to robot, mail-archive api key. Once in place, 
    generate new key for this endpoint and install.

  * Tweaked results of r19035/r19059 to allow for a better transition 
    post release.

  * Merged in [19028] from [email-masked]:
    Accept 'None' when updating DocumentAuthor affiliation / country.  

  * Merged in [19030] from [email-masked]:
    First swipe at making past sessions unchangable for official schedules
    This change locks down the schedule of any meeting that is fully in the 
    past.  It leaves open sessions that have finished for meetings that have 
    not yet finished.
    Addresses (partially) issue #3166.

  * Merged in [19033] from [email-masked]:
    Add PersonalApiKeyEvent purge to bin/daily.  

  * Merged in [19048] from [email-masked]:
    Remove generate-wg-aliases and generate-draft-aliases scripts.  They 
    were replaced with management commands.   

  * Merged in [19052] from [email-masked]:
    Allow IAB Programs to be listed in meeting request conflicts.  Fixes 
    #3270. 

  * Merged in [19054] from [email-masked]:
    Fix error on Telechat doc detail page when conflict review doc has no 
    ballot. Fixes #3245.  

  * Merged in [19055] from [email-masked]:
    Redirect to materials page for attempts to see proceedings for meetings 
    that do not yet have schedules. Fixes #3294.  

  * Merged in [19056], [19057], and [19058] from [email-masked]:\n    
    Captured the svn hooks used after moving the repository. Fixes #3297.

  * Merged in [19071] from [email-masked]:
    Update the mkdevbranch script for new Trac location, don't clobber 
    existing paths
    The script has been cleaned up, adjusted to avoid clobbering an SVN path 
    that already exists when running it for a single sprinter login, and run 
    with the new locations for the Trac system.
    This is a decently huge rewrite of the script.  It's pulled a lot of logic 
    into functions, excised the python code into its own file, etc. 

  * Merged in [19073] from [email-masked]:
    Handle groups without area when sorting unscheduled sessions in 
    schedule editor. Fixes #3173.  

  * Merged in [19075] from [email-masked]:
    Clean up handling of non-WG groups on the group edit page; restrict 
    parent/child group relationships by type. Fixes #3253.  

  * Merged in [19074] from [email-masked]:
    Adds new filtering tags for sessions which have multiple sessions. 
    I.e., in addition to wg,area,type there is wg-sessa, wg-sessb or wg-sessc 
    etc on the tags, so now you can filter either all wg sessions or only 
    specific sessions. Also removes the unused session.order_number, but not 
    yet the session.order_in_meeting() function (which I think is unused too). 

  * Merged in [19081] from [email-masked]:
    Added IESG document state to review request information. Fixes #3235.  

  * Merged in [19083] from [email-masked]:
    Fix renamed field in group migrations 0043 and 0044. Fixes error in 
    r19075.  

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  06 Jun 2021 14:23:05 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.31.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.31.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)