Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.36.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2021 15:05:28 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.36.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.36.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  ** Bugfixes and minor enhancements  **

  * Merged in [19254] [19256] [19258] [19259] from [email-masked]:
    Show groupman_authroles in the GroupFeatures admin list.
    Rename ietf.group.utils.can_manage_group_type to
    can_manage_all_groups_of_type to improve code readability where it is
    used. Changed the signature of can_manage_all_groups_of_type to only
    take a type_id. Changed implementation of can_manage_all_groups_of_type
    to use GroupFeatures.groupman_authroles.

  * Merged in [19255] from [email-masked]:
    Correct calculation of bofreq_responsible mailtrigger.Recipient to 
    return no addresses for documents that are not of type bofreq.  Fixes 
    #3358. 

  * Merged in [19260] from [email-masked]:
    Remove Meetecho icon from agenda items and change 'Meetecho video 
    stream' to 'Meetecho session' for remaining link. Fixes #3135, #3223.  

  * Merged in [19262] [19263] [19264] [19265] from [email-masked]:
    Provide replacements for idnits2's internal use of tools.ietf.org:
        - representation of obsoleted RFCs    
        - rfc-status blob
        - minimal per-document .status files 

  * Merged in [19266] from [email-masked]:
    Allow configuration of group conflict types used for each meeting Fixes 
    #2770.  

  * Merged in [19267] from [email-masked]:
    Improve the idnits2 state file.  

  * Merged in [19269] from [email-masked]:
    Allow submit and expire_drafts to succeed when there is no 'next' IETF 
    meeting in the database. Fixes #3370.  

  * Merged in [19270] from [email-masked]:
    Bring the factory-boy and Faker dependencies forward through some minor 
    breaking changes. Stop using the deprecated fr_QC locale in Faker.  

  * Merged in [19271] from [email-masked]:
    Improve tests that look person names in responses.  

  * Merged in [19272] from [email-masked]:
    Improve the BOF request upload form validation.  

  * Merged in [19277] from [email-masked]:
    Restrict group creation to the secretariat.  

  * Convert IETF111 Constraint objects to use new names

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  05 Aug 2021 22:06:18 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.36.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.36.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)