Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.40.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 16:07:45 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.40.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.40.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  ** Codesprint, session purposes, new docker dev env, performance improvements **

  * Merged in [19401] from [email-masked]:
    Add a new Django field, IETFJSONField.
    This field is needed because the plain JSONField does not permit empty
    arrays - [] - or empty objects - {} - when the field is marked as
    required.  Those values explicitly evaluate to a null value, and
    are rejected.
    Instead, the IETFJSONField accepts two new arguments to control this:
      - empty_values: An array of values that should evaluate to null/empty,
        and be rejected.
      - accepted_empty_values: An array of values that should *not* evaluate
        to null/empty, and be accepted.
    This allows the programmer to specify either a positive or negative
    statement of what values to accept.
    Fixes issue #3331.

  * Merged in [19411] from [email-masked]:
    Handle general IESG requirements display correctly. Fixes #3418.

  * Merged in [19412] from [email-masked]:
    Only show roles in active groups in the oidc roles claim. Fixes #3424.

  * Merged in [19422] from [email-masked]:
    Update internal references to trac.tools.ietf.org to point to
    trac.ietf.org. Remove several links into tools.ietf.org.

  * Merged in [19429] from [email-masked]:
    Fix slow fetch_meeting_attendance command. Fixes #3304.

  * Merged in [19437] from [email-masked]:
    Provide a dots oidc claim for online badges.

  * Pin factory-boy and Faker until they recoordinate.

  * Merged in [19452] from [email-masked]:
    Remove submissioncheck results from search_result_row until performance
    issues are addressed.

  * Merged in [19453] from [email-masked]:
    Align code, tests, and url templates around the person ajax json views.
    Fix a dangling pyflake nit.

  * Merged in [19454] from [email-masked]:
    Adjust the IPR declaration submission form to remove the line about
    limiting the declaration solely to standards-track IETF documents.

  * Merged in [19455] from [email-masked]:
    Update notes links, reflect the removal of etherpad.

  * Merged in [19464] from [email-masked]:
    Use friendlier language when requiring manual assistance with account
    creation. Fixes #3445.

  * Merged in [19432] from [email-masked]:
    Fix things that selenium deprecated in version 4.

  * Merged branch ^/personal/lars/7.39.1.dev0@19465 from [email-masked]:
    Rework the docker container.

  * Merged in [19466] from [email-masked]:
    Fix HTML by closing some <li> tags.

  * Merged in [19467] from [email-masked]:
    Add a 'sign in' button to the menu bar when the user is not signed in.
    This will hopefully make it more noticeable when one got logged out.

  * Merged in [19468] from [email-masked]:
    Insert a missing </button>.

  * Merged in [19469] from [email-masked]:
    <span> can't have <div> in it. Fix that.

  * Merged in [19470] from [email-masked]:
    Change some popup texts and icons for session buttons.

  * Merged in [19471] from [email-masked]:
    More conformant HTML for the 'sign in' button.

  * Merged in [19472] from [email-masked]:
    Move letter icons consistently after the name.
    Use the correct attribute for an extresource value.

  * Merged in [19473] from [email-masked]:
    Fix search layout.

  * Merged in [19476] from [email-masked]:
    Add svn to image. Grab idnits from GitHub. Try to speed up database
    import.

  * Merged in [19480] from [email-masked]:
    Simple entity caching for the recent drafts view.

  * Merged in [19482] from [email-masked]:
    No need to load d3 or jquery for these templates.

  * Merged in [19483] from [email-masked]:
    Restructure the I-D submission page.
    While there is no change in functionality, we now by default only show
    an option to submit XML, with other formats hidden behind a 'Submit
    other formats' checkbox. I also simplified the text on the page.

  * Merged in [19484] from [email-masked]:
    Remove the Note Well from the datatracker and point to the IETF web
    site. One less thing to keep in sync if the Note Well changes.

  * Merged in [19485] from [email-masked]:
    Revamp the menu structure some, and remove a bunch of unneeded files.

  * Merged in [19486] from [email-masked]:
    Remove the ability to submit Postscript I-Ds.
    Fixes #3448.

  * Merged in [19487] from [email-masked]:
    Remove workarounds for ancient IE versions.

  * Merged in [19488] from [email-masked]:
    Change view /ipr/by-draft-recursive to use static content

  * Merged in [19489] from [email-masked]:
    Caching of the latest document view work. May add database stress to
    other views.

  * Merged in [19490] from [email-masked]:
    Refactor expirable_drafts() and its usage to speed up
    doc.views_search.recent_drafts view (and discourage inefficient use
    of the method).

  * Merged in [19493] from [email-masked]:
    Create management command base class that sends emails on exceptions.
    Fixes #3356 and #3357.

  * Merged in [19494] from [email-masked]:
    URL-encode the link to a person's public profile, fixing validation
    errors.

  * Merged in [19497] from [email-masked]:
    Change email copy settings.

  * Merged in [19505] from [email-masked]:
    Bump selenium requirement. Forgotten in r19432.

  * Merged in [19506] from [email-masked]:
    Remove duplicate words in shepherds writeup template. Fixes #3453.

  * Merged in ^/personal/nick/7.39.1.dev0@19535 from [email-masked]:
    Provide a docker environment that is friendly to vs code.

  * Tweak guard on settings lookup.

  * Merged in ^/personal/nick/7.39.1.dev1@19547 from [email-masked]:
    Downgrade to Python 3.6 to match production. Downgrade to selenium
    3.141.0 as a consequence.

  * Merged in [19541] from [email-masked]:
    Print a line than can actually be copied & pasted to start the
    datatracker.

  * Merged in [19552] from [email-masked]:
    Adjust when we truncate search results.

  * Merged in [19555] from [email-masked]:
    Use temporary directories instead of 'real' filesystem for tests.
    Fixes #3414.

  * Merged in [19544] from [email-masked]:
    Adjust dots claim based on 112 Plenary feedback.

  * Merged in [19553] from [email-masked]:
    Gather related document information a little more efficiently for the
    draft main view.

  * Merged in ^/personal/jennifer/7.39.1.dev2 from
    [email-masked]:
    Create dev branch for session purpose work ([19414])
    Snapshot of dev work to add session purpose annotation ([19415])
    Allow non-WG-like groups to request additional sessions/durations and
    bypass approval ([19424])
    Add 'closed' session purpose, assign purposes for nomcom groups, and
    update schedule editor to enforce timeslot type and allow blurring
    sessions by purpose ([19427])
    Add management command to set up timeslots/sessions for testing/demoing
    'purpose' field ([19430])
    Update session purposes and group type -> purpose map to match notes
    page, change 'session' purpose to 'regular' ([19433])
    Redirect edit_schedule urls to edit_meeting_schedule view ([19434])
    Allow hiding/blurring sessions and timeslots based on TimeSlotType in
    the schedule editor ([19438])
    Disable session purpose/timeslot type hiding on schedule editor when
    only 0 or 1 options ([19439])
    Improvements to the timeslot and schedule editors (move new toggles to
    modals, handle overflowing session names, fix timeslot editor scrolling,
    add buttons to quickly create single timeslot, accept trailing slash on
    edit URL) ([19449])
    Update purpose/types after discussions, add on_agenda Session field,
    prevent session requests for groups with no allowed purpose, handle
    addition fields in session request, fix editing session requests, add
    session edit form/access from schedule editor, eliminate
    TimeSlotTypeName 'private' field, add server-side timeslot type
    filtering to schedule editor ([19549])
    Eliminate the officehours timeslot type, update/renumber migrations,
    mark offagenda/reserved TimeSlotTypeNames as not used, add a 'none'
    SessionPurposeName and disallow null, update agenda filter
    keywords/filter helpers, fix broken tests and general debugging
    ([19550])
    Tear out old meeting schedule editor and related code ([19551])
    Fix merge errors in preceding commits ([19556])
    Add missing ifSeleniumEnabled guard for
    meeting.tests_js.EditTimeslotsTests ([19592])
    Remove 'before' version of migrations that were renumbered before merge.
    ([19595])

  * Merged in [19579] from [email-masked]:
    Update docker/README.md to reflect the merge of Lars' branch.

  * Merged in [19581] from [email-masked]:
    fix: docker build - cannot change locale warnings

  * Merged in ^/personal/nick/7.39.1.dev3@19629 from [email-masked]:
    feat: Single docker configuration for VS Code and generic dev [19604]
    fix: remove deprecated files from single docker setup changes [19605]
    fix: finalize docker setup consolidation [19622]
    misc: add cleandb script for docker + fix utf8 db charset params [19628]

  * Docker related changes: Mark cleandb executable. Clean settings_local
    and settings_local_sqlitetest of flakes and types issues.

  * Adjust docker volume mounting strategy.

  * Merged in [19621] from [email-masked]:
    Use rfc8989 for 2022 nomcom eligibility. Fixes #3442.

  * Merged in [19636] from [email-masked]:
    Update groupfeatures_session_purposes field migration to match change
    to model.

  * Add a command to clean all datatracker related docker resources (from
    [email-masked]).

  * Merged in [19647] from [email-masked]:
    Guard against None in agenda session buttons template / template tags.

  * Merged in [19654] from [email-masked]:
    Repair document_main when there are status change relationships.

  * Merged in [19658] from [email-masked]:
    Return rev used to find doc when heuristics modify the input. Share
    heuristics between rfcdiff and html views. Fixes #3437.

  * Merged in [19665] from [email-masked]:
    Guard against null timeslot location in agenda.html and add test of
    location_anchor tag.

  * Merged in [19665] and [19666] from [email-masked]:
    Fix error in assignment_display_name() and fix broken test from
    previous commit.

  * Merged in [19670] from [email-masked]:
    Escape . in agenda url patterns. Guard against unrecognized extensions.

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  17 Nov 2021 22:17:02 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.40.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.40.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)