Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.41.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 16:30:43 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.41.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.41.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Merged in [19672] from [email-masked]:
    Add tests of meeting forms for the new session purpose work and a few 
    other untested parts. Fix a few bugs uncovered.  

  * Merged in [19675] from [email-masked]:
    Update uploaded_filename when modifying agenda through the interim 
    meeting request edit view. Fixes #3395.  

  * Merged in [19679] from [email-masked]:
    Include requester's last name as part of a bofreq document's name. 
    Fixes #3377.  

  * Merged in [19683] from [email-masked]:
    Guard against absent 'form_class' kwarg in IETFJSONField.formfield().  

  * Merged in [19694] from [email-masked]:
    Better handle invalid character encodings in process_email and 
    feedback_email commands. Add tests of this using stdin.  

  * Merged in [19700] from [email-masked]:
    Add space between RFC and number. 

  * Merged in [19710] from [email-masked]:
    Allow nomcom chair to edit liaisons as well as members and generate 
    GroupEvents when changed. Share code between group and nomcom for this 
    purpose. Fixes #3376.  

  * Merged in [19711] from [email-masked]:
    Adds private app authentication API for bibxml. Fixes #3480.  

  * Merged in [19713] from [email-masked]:
    Remove ietf/templates/iesg/scribe_template.html and related, 
    which is not used anymore according to the secretariat.
    (On merge, [email-masked] also removed the three other
     templates that only that one included, and removed the test
     that covered the view tht was removed).

  * Merged in [19716] from [email-masked]:
    Update CSS selectors to update times/timezones for any elements with 
    .time/.current-tz classes, not just span. Fixes #3485.  

  * Merged in [19718] from [email-masked]:
    Update the utility that generates batches of bibxml3 files to match the 
    way the view uses the templates.  

  * Merged in [19719] from [email-masked]:
    Change the I-D announce text to mention rsync instead of ftp per 
    RFC9141 and its associated transition plan.  

  * Merged in [19693] from [email-masked]:
    feat: cypress JS testing for agenda meetings + weekview swimlane (WIP) 

  * Merged in [19696] from [email-masked]:
    feat: add nomcom expand panel test 

  * Merged in [19697] from [email-masked]:
    feat: add nomcom expand panel test (with missing file) 

  * Merged in [19698] from [email-masked]:
    feat: add nomcom questionnaires tabs tests 

  * Update coverage to reflect removal of scribe templates

  * Merged in [19741] from [email-masked]:
    Add ghostscript to app image, which is used by some tests. 

  * Merged in [19744] from [email-masked]:
    Treat application/octet-stream as text/markdown for '.md' materials 
    uploads. Refactor FileUploadForm hierarchy to reduce boilerplate. Fixes 
    #3163.  

  * Merged in [19747] from [email-masked]:
    Provide a more direct replacement for tools.ietf.org/id at doc/id.  

  * Merged in [19748] from [email-masked]:
    docs: add CONTRIBUTING.md (with associated assets) and 
    CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md 

  * Merged in [19750] from [email-masked]:
    build: Add GitHub Actions workflow for automatic nightly datatracker DB 
    image build 

  * Merged in [19751] from [email-masked]:
    misc: add .gitignore + fix cypress files to match JS style guide 

  * Merged in [19753] from [email-masked]:
    Provide pdfs of htmlized (pdfized) documents to replace 
    tools.ietf.org/pdf/ at /doc/pdf.  

  * Merged in [19761] from [email-masked]:
    fix: skip chromedriver install if arch is not supported in docker build 

  * Merged in [19763] from [email-masked]:
    Add ability to import session minutes from notes.ietf.org. Mock out 
    calls to the requests library in tests. Call markdown library through a 
    util method. Fixes #3489.  

  * Merged in [19766] from [email-masked]:
    Accept/replace invalid Unicode bytes when processing ipr response 
    emails. Fixes #3489.  

  * Pin weasyprint to an earlier version because of packaging trouble with 
    dependencies.

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  10 Dec 2021 15:58:04 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.41.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.41.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)