Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v7.46.0

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2022 03:06:06 +0000

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v7.46.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (7.46.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  ** bugfixes, security improvements, performance improvements **

  * Merged in [19946] from [email-masked]:
    Allow the secretariat to request many more sessions.  

  * Merged in [19947] from [email-masked]:
    Add link to onsite tool to agenda. Fixes #3550.  

  * Merged in [19948] from [email-masked]:
    Update link to handling ballot positions. Fixes #3208.  

  * Merged in [19949] and [19950] from [email-masked]:
    Use tempfiles while rebuilding group and doc alias files. Fixes #3521.  

  * Merged in [19952] from [email-masked]:
    Only keep the first and most recent yang validator SubmissionCheck for 
    any given submission. Fixes #3542.  

  * Merged in [19954] from [email-masked]:
    Refactor session overlap computation to treat overlapping sessions 
    correctly.  

  * Merged in [19967] from [email-masked]:
    From Kesara Rathnayake: Expire password reset links on use, password 
    change through other mechanics, login, or a short configurable time 
    (initially one hour).

  * Merged in [19969] from [email-masked]:
    Use correct UTC time when creating Meetecho conferences. Fixes #3565.  

 -- Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>  23 Feb 2022 22:02:15 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/7.46.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/7.46.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Robert Sparks
	(via the mkrelease script)