Subject: [coman] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-comi-04.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 10:49:39 +0200

Dear all,

Bert and I have a submitted version 4 of the comi draft to core.
We were encouraged to inform also the opsawg and coman groups because 
the management subject is linked to these two groups.

Changes from version 03 to version 04 are:

    o  Added design considerations section

    o  Extended comparison of management protocols in introduction

    o  Added automatic generation of CBOR tables

    o  Moved lowpan table to Appendix

Looking forward to your comments

Peter

-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------
Onderwerp: New Version Notification for 
draft-vanderstok-core-comi-04.txt
Datum: 2014-05-08 10:43
Afzender: [email-masked]
Ontvanger: "Peter Van der Stok" <[email-masked]>, "Bert 
Greevenbosch" <[email-masked]>, Bert Greevenbosch 
<[email-masked]>, Peter van der Stok 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-comi-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Revision:	04
Title:		CoAp Management Interfaces
Document date:	2014-05-08
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		38
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-04.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-04
Diff:           
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-04

Abstract:
    The draft describes an interface based on CoAP to manage constrained
    devices via MIBs.  The proposed integration of CoAP with SNMP reduces
    the code- and application development complexity by accessing MIBs
    via a standard CoAP server.  The payload of the MIB request is CBOR
    based on JSON.  The mapping from SMI to CBOR is specified.  The
    introduction motivates the choices of CoMI with respect to
    utilization of YANG, NETCONF, SMI, CBOR, CoAP, and URI structure.

Note

    Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
    be sent to [email-masked].

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat