Subject: [coman] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-core-comi-05.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:21:30 +0100

Recently we submitted a new version of the Coap Management Interface 
(CoMI) draft to the CoRE wg.
We thought that people in opsawg and coman may be interested.

Peter

-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------
Onderwerp: New Version Notification for 
draft-vanderstok-core-comi-05.txt
Datum: 2014-10-28 01:25
Afzender: [email-masked]
Ontvanger: Anuj Sehgal <[email-masked]>, "Anuj Sehgal" 
<[email-masked]>, "Juergen Schoenwaelder" 
<[email-masked]>, Juergen Schoenwaelder 
<[email-masked]>, "Peter Van der Stok" 
<[email-masked]>, Peter van der Stok 
<[email-masked]>, Bert Greevenbosch 
<[email-masked]>, "Bert Greevenbosch" 
<[email-masked]>, Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>, "Andy 
Bierman" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-core-comi-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Andy Bierman and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-core-comi
Revision:	05
Title:		CoAP Management Interface
Document date:	2014-10-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		37
URL:            
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-05.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-05
Diff:           
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-05

Abstract:
    This document describes a network management interface for
    constrained devices, called CoMI.  CoMI is an adaptation of the
    RESTCONF protocol for use in constrained devices and networks.  It is
    designed to reduce the message sizes, server code size, and
    application development complexity.  The Constrained Application
    Protocol (CoAP) is used to access management data resources specified
    in YANG, or SMIv2 converted to YANG.  The payload of the CoMI message
    is encoded in Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR).

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat