Subject: [conex] I-D Action: draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 06:57:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Congestion Exposure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ConEx Concepts and Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Bob Briscoe
                          Richard Woundy
                          Alissa Cooper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2012-03-02

   This document provides the entry point to the set of documentation
   about the Congestion Exposure (ConEx) protocol.  It explains the
   motivation for including a ConEx marking at the IP layer: to expose
   information about congestion to network nodes.  Although such
   information may have a number of uses, this document focuses on how
   the information communicated by the ConEx marking can serve as the
   basis for significantly more efficient and effective traffic
   management than what exists on the Internet today.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04.txt

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 09:59:09 -0500

This version addresses all WGLC comments and is ready to have publication requested.
Alissa

On Mar 2, 2012, at 9:57 AM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> conex mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/conex
>