Subject: [conex] IPR Disclosure: British Telecommunications plc's statement about IPR claimed in draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-04.txt

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:56:49 -0800

Dear Mirja Kuehlewind, Richard Scheffenegger:

 An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "TCP
modifications for Congestion Exposure" (draft-ietf-conex-tcp-modifications) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2012-11-22 and has been posted on the "IETF
Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/1922/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"British Telecommunications plc's statement about IPR claimed in draft-ietf-
conex-abstract-mech-04.txt."");

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 07:40:53 +0100

FYI (this is a different one)

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	IPR Disclosure: British Telecommunications plc's statement 
about IPR claimed in draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech-04.txt
Fecha: 	Tue, 04 Dec 2012 14:56:49 -0800
De: 	IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Para: 	[email-masked], [email-masked]
CC: 	[email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked]

The IETF Secretariat