Subject: [core-parameters] Content-Formats for ACE AIF

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2021 15:00:52 +0100

Together with a few media types, ACE AIF registers two content-format numbers.

https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-ace-aif-01.html#name-content-format

Excerpts below.

Please review and assign content-format numbers.

Grüße, Carsten

5.3.  Content-Format

   IANA is requested to register Content-Format numbers in the "CoAP
   Content-Formats" subregistry, within the "Constrained RESTful
   Environments (CoRE) Parameters" Registry [IANA.core-parameters], as
   follows:

Bormann                  Expires 15 August 2021                 [Page 9]
Internet-Draft                   ACE AIF                   February 2021

   +======================+================+======+===========+
   | Media Type           | Content Coding | ID   | Reference |
   +======================+================+======+===========+
   | application/aif+cbor | -              | TBD1 | RFC XXXX  |
   +----------------------+----------------+------+-----------+
   | application/aif+json | -              | TBD2 | RFC XXXX  |
   +----------------------+----------------+------+-----------+

                             Table 5

   // RFC Ed.: please replace TBD1 and TBD2 with assigned IDs and remove
   this note. // RFC Ed.: please replace RFC XXXX with this RFC number
   and remove this note.