Subject: Re: [core] observe #36 (new): Interaction with draft-ietf-core-block

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 19:49:28 -0000

#36: Interaction with draft-ietf-core-block

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * owner:  hartke@… => cabo@…

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new         
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:              
Component:  observe             |     Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:              
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/36#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 19:49:46 -0000

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added in observe-01.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:              
Component:  observe             |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/36#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>