Subject: [core] coap #101 (new): Review media type registry

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 16:40:38 -0000

#101: Review media type registry

 From [http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/uri-
 review/current/msg01321.html Björn Höhrmann's review]:

 "it might be a good idea to have [email-masked] review the 'Media
 Type Registry' defined in the document. I am also worried by 'Correct
 examples from Table 8 include application/link-format,
 application/atom+xml and application/x-obix-binary' since one of these
 types cannot by registered and another one isn't registered, though I see
 there is a draft for the unregistered one."

 So the current list of initial assignments should be reviewed and, when
 it's in good shape, a request to review the section should be sent to the
 ietf-types mailing list.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…        |       Owner:     
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor           |   Milestone:     
Component:  coap            |     Version:     
 Severity:  -               |    Keywords:     
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/101>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>