Subject: [core] I-D Action:draft-ietf-core-observe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 12:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Observing Resources in CoAP
	Author(s)       : K. Hartke, Z. Shelby
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-observe-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2011-02-07

CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
networks.  The state of a resource on a CoAP server can change over
time.  This specification provides a simple extension for CoAP that
gives clients the ability to observe such changes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-observe-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.