Subject: [core] recording of today's meeting

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:39:55 -0700

Here is a recording of today's interim meeting...

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=49883332&rKey=1f88b63f6621f10b

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: Need_No_Reply <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 09:14:12 -0800
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: Your recording "CORE WG-20110223 1538-1" is available for viewing

Peter Saint-Andre,

 Your recording is now available on the WebEx service site. Click the link
below to play it:

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/lsr.php?AT=pb&SP=MC&rID=49883332&rKey=1f88b63f6621f10b

 CORE WG-20110223 1538-1
 Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:38 am Denver Time
 1 Hour 11 Minutes

 * You can forward this message to others to allow them to play back the
recording. *

 -------------------------------------
 Additional Options
 -------------------------------------

 To edit recording information and playback control options, click the link
below:
 https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/editrd.php?rID=49883332&SP=MC

 To view more options for this recording, such as downloading, click the
link below:
 https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/viewrd.php?rID=49883332&SP=MC

 To view all your WebEx Meeting Center recordings, click the link below:
 https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/servicerds.php?SP=MC

 http://www.webex.com

------ End of Forwarded Message