Subject: [core] #147: Explain the difference between a Token and the Token Option

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 05:10:51 -0000

#147: Explain the difference between a Token and the Token Option

 Explain more candidly that there is always a Token.
 Explain that a Token Option needs to be included if and only if the Token
 is different from the Token Option default value (empty string).
 Point to match rules (5.3) from Token Option (5.10.1).
 Expand on the text that explains the requirements for selecting a good
 Token value, and add that there are multiple implementation strategies for
 fulfilling these requirements.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |       Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new         
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |     Version:              
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:              
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/147>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>