Subject: Re: [core] #134: Cache Invalidation only happens upon successful responses

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 12:18:23 -0000

#134: Cache Invalidation only happens upon successful responses

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in coap-06

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…            |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  protocol defect     |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap                |      Version:                
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/134#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>