Subject: [core] #146: Editorial & reference improvements

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 12:21:40 -0000

#146: Editorial & reference improvements

 Fix the editorial and reference issue from Alexey's April 13th review.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/146>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:17:57 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/146#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>