Subject: Re: [core] #130: [Block] 4.08 Response Code

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 15:08:58 -0000

#130: [Block] 4.08 Response Code

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [307]:

 Add explanatory text to close #130.

-- 
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  likepeng@…           |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  editorial            |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor                |    Milestone:  ietf80      
Component:  block                |      Version:              
 Severity:  Active WG Document   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                       |  
---------------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/130#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>