Subject: [core] #157: Encoding consideration should be "Binary data"

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:18:20 -0000

#157: Encoding consideration should be "Binary data"

 Cullen pointed out that the current encoding consideration for the
 application/link-format registration is wrong. Should be "Binary data"
 instead of "8bit (UTF-8)".

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/157>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:46:26 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/157#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>