Subject: [core] #149: Text for PUT/POST response payloads is missing

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 20:07:07 -0000

#149: Text for PUT/POST response payloads is missing

 (Add as third paragraph of 5.5:)

 2.01 (Created), 2.02 (Deleted), 2.04 (Changed) MAY include payload
 that is describing the result of the action.  Again, the format of
 this payload is specified by the Internet media type given by the
 Content-Type Option; no default value is assumed in the absence of
 this option.

 (+ 1 sentence each at the three response codes in 5.9.1.1, 5.9.1.2,
 5.9.1.4:)

 The payload returned with the response, if any, is a representation of
 the action result.  The representation format is specified by the
 media type given in the Content-Type Option.

 Thanks for the heads-up, Guido!

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |       Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol defect     |      Status:  new         
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |     Version:              
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:              
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/149>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>