Subject: Re: [core] #144: Request CoAP Media Type ID for application/link-format

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 09:17:04 -0000

#144: Request CoAP Media Type ID for application/link-format

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 New section added in link-format-04.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/144#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>