Subject: Re: [core] #136: UTF-8 matching clarification

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 18:43:51 -0000

#136: UTF-8 matching clarification

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-06.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol defect     |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/136#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>