Subject: [core] New version of core-link-format

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2011 23:03:08 +0300

Hi,

A new version of the CoRE Link Format (-04) is now available:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-link-format-04

This now closes the WGLC tickets that were presented in Prague, along with the great review help from Alexey (thanks!). 

Change log:

      o Removed the attribute registry (#145).

      o Requested a CoAP media type for application/link-format (#144).

      o Editorial and reference improvements from AD review (#146).

      o Added a range limitation for ct attribute.

      o Added security considerations and file extension for
      application/link-format registration.

Zach

-- 
Zach Shelby, Chief Nerd, Sensinode Ltd.
http://zachshelby.org  - My blog "On the Internet of Things"
http://6lowpan.net - My book "6LoWPAN: The Wireless Embedded Internet"
Mobile: +358 40 7796297