Subject: [core] #158: Reference RFC5988 instead of mentioning UTF-8

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:20:27 -0000

#158: Reference RFC5988 instead of mentioning UTF-8

 This ticket is to remove mention of UTF-8 and NFC from this document, as
 RFC5988 already defines the links as per RFC3986.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/158>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:52:51 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/158#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>