Subject: [core] #152: Update link-format for coap-06

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 14:38:54 -0000

#152: Update link-format for coap-06

 link-format-04:

 The examples in section 5 show a response code of "200 OK", which should
 now be "2.05 Content" (unless the examples are HTTP...).

 (Also, the reference to core-coap needs to be updated to -06, or, better,
 current in the XML.  And the Fielding reference comes out strange.)

 Thanks, Davide!

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  block               |     Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/152>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:15:16 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * component:  block => link-format

Component:  link-format         |     Version:                    

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/152#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:50:38 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |      Version:                    
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/152#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>