Subject: [core] FW: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 11:06:00 -0400

Hi,

Esko and I have made a fairly significant update of the Group
Communication I-D.  Specifically, we have now made a recommendation for
which mechanism to use for CoAP.  We still have some updates to
complete, but would really appreciate any feedback at this point.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt

Sincerely,

Esko and Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2011 10:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Group Communication for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Akbar Rahman
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2011-05-16

   This is a working document intended to trigger discussion and develop
   draft text for the CoAP protocol specification in the area of group
   communication (including multicast functionality).  Engineering
   tradeoffs become more challenging in constrained environments,
   therefore group communication is considered within the context of
   adjacent topics that may impact or be impacted by design choices in
   the subject area.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-05.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt