Subject: Re: [core] #133: RST in reply to NON

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 12:07:13 -0000

#133: RST in reply to NON

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in coap-06. (Thanks, Angelo!)

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…              |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor                 |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap                  |      Version:                
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/133#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>