Subject: [core] #160: Move application/link-format media type code to CoAP document

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:24:30 -0000

#160: Move application/link-format media type code to CoAP document

 As core-link-format is ahead of core-coap, the application/link-format
 media type code should just be included in the initial population table of
 core-coap and Section 7.4 removed from link-format.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/160>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 16:28:18 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-07 and link-format-05.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/160#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>