Subject: Re: [core] #137: HTTP mapping section improvements

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 18:36:14 -0000

#137: HTTP mapping section improvements

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-06.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap                |      Version:                
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/137#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>