Subject: Re: [core] #141: DTLS and resource access control

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 12:34:36 -0000

#141: DTLS and resource access control

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 After the authors examined the current Section 10 text, it was concluded
 that what is already there is sufficient for the protocol specification.
 Further implementation advice could be provided in a separate draft.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor                 |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                  |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                     |   Resolution:  wontfix     
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/141#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2011 20:45:00 -0000

Comment(by cabo@…):

 From [324]:

 Various typos (re #139, #141, redundant example)

Ticket URL: </ticket/141#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>