Subject: [core] #156: Mandatory to implement security

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 13:21:36 -0000

#156: Mandatory to implement security

 Cullen made a comment that even thought the DTLS binding in coap-06 is
 clearer, we still aren't explicitly saying what security modes are
 mandatory to implement (even though each has a mandatory to implement
 cipher suite defined).

 This ticket is to add text to Section 10 defining that the NoSec,
 SharedKey and MultiKey security modes are mandatory to implement.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/156>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>