Subject: Re: [core] #155: If-Match and If-None-Match options

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 09:01:47 -0000

#155: If-Match and If-None-Match options

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 If-Match and If-None-Match: * have been added to coap-07.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor                 |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                  |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                     |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/155#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>