Subject: [core] patch for wireshark

From: Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:29:24 +0900

CoAP developers,

I made a patch for the CoAP dissector of the wireshark, which
corresponds to coap-07, block-04 and observe-02.  It includes
Olaf's modification.  Thanks Olaf.

http://www.tanu.org/~sakane/download/packet-coap-20110712-r37592.patch

Note that you should use the revision #37592 in the svn repository
because the latest development version doesn't work due to
run-time error.

Any feedback is welcome.

Shoichi

---

From: Zhen Cao <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:19:49 +0800

Thank you for your work. I will try it.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Shoichi Sakane <[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core
>

-- 
Best regards,
Zhen