Subject: Re: [core] #147: Explain the difference between a Token and the Token Option

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 11:38:32 -0000

#147: Explain the difference between a Token and the Token Option

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Text added to Section 5.10.1.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/147#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>