Subject: Re: [core] #149: Text for PUT/POST response payloads is missing

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:57:21 -0000

#149: Text for PUT/POST response payloads is missing

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Changes made to coap-07.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol defect     |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/149#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>