Subject: Re: [core] #161: Registration for 2-byte media type codes

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 07:55:40 -0000

#161: Registration for 2-byte media type codes

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done, added this text to Section 11.3:

 "The IANA policy for additions in the range 256-65535 inclusive is "First
 Come First Served" as described in [RFC5226]."

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap                |      Version:                
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/161#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>