Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-01.txt

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 08:31:36 -0400

A new version of Core RD <-> DNS-SD mapping has been posted, and we'd like
10 minutes
(preferably after Zach's RD talk) to present this plus related topics from
the most recent
-bc draft.

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-01

Thanks, -K-

 ---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 7:06 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-01.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-01.txt has been
successfully submitted by Kerry Lynn and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping
Revision:        01
Title:           CoRE Link-Format to DNS-Based Service Discovery Mapping
Creation date:   2011-07-11
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 10

Abstract:
  Resource and service discovery are complimentary.  Resource discovery
  provides fine-grained detail about the content of a server, while
  service discovery can provide a scalable method to locate servers in
  large networks.  This document defines a method for mapping between
  CoRE Link Format attributes and DNS-Based Service Discovery fields so
  the two methods may be used interchangeably to locate services.

The IETF Secretariat