Subject: Re: [core] #150: Allow zero-length Content-Type

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:39:20 -0000

#150: Allow zero-length Content-Type

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-07.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol defect     |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/150#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>