Subject: Re: [core] #151: Clarify matching rules for messages and tokens

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2011 08:16:42 -0000

#151: Clarify matching rules for messages and tokens

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done. In addition it was clarified that multiple strategies for keeping
 the Message ID variable can be employed. For example a single variable, or
 a variable for each prefix or destination address for end-points dealing
 with large numbers of transactions.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  protocol defect     |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/151#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>