Subject: Re: [core] #162: Add application/link-format to code registry

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 08:32:44 -0000

#162: Add application/link-format to code registry

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done for coap-07.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/162#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>