Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-00.txt

From: Kerry Lynn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 23:09:10 -0400

draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-00.txt>

<http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-00.txt>Apologies,
but this proposal is still under construction.
You might want to wait a day or two and comment on
-01 when it's available.

Regards, -K-

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 7:53 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping-00.txt has been
successfully submitted by Kerry Lynn and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-lynn-core-discovery-mapping
Revision:        00
Title:           CoRE Link-Format to DNS-Based Service Discovery Mapping
Creation date:   2011-07-04
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9

Abstract:
  Resource and service discovery are complimentary.  Resource discovery
  provides fine-grained detail about the content of a server, while
  service discovery can provide a scable method to locate servers in
  large networks.  This document defines a method for mapping between
  CoRE Link-Format attributes and DNS-Based Service Discovery fields so
  the two methods can be jointly employed in large scale networks.

The IETF Secretariat