Subject: Re: [core] #153: Make congestion control recommendation more actionable

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:51:16 -0000

#153: Make congestion control recommendation more actionable

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added to Section 4.5 of coap-07.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…                |        Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…             
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |       Status:  closed                             
 Priority:  major                 |    Milestone:                                     
Component:  coap                  |      Version:                                     
 Severity:  Active WG Document    |   Resolution:  fixed                              
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/153#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>