Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-00.txt

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:32:09 +0900

Hi,

We submitted the following I-D.
Your comments are appreciated.

Yoshihiro Ohba

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-00.txt
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:45:06 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Yoshihiro Ohba and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ohba-core-eap-based-bootstrapping
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Bootstrapping CoAP Applications for Resource-Constrained
Devices using EAP
Creation date:	 2011-07-01
WG ID:		 Individual Submission
Number of pages: 9

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to use EAP (Extensible
   Authentication Protocol) for bootstrapping DTLS-PSK (Pre-Shared Key)
   ciphersuites and PSK mode of IKEv2 that are used for establishing a
   secure communication channel between a CoAP (Constrained Application)
   client and a CoAP server to protect CoAP messaging.

The IETF Secretariat