Subject: [core] Open-source implementations of HTTC/CoAP mapping proxy?

From: Vincent Gay <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 16:49:17 +0200

Hi,

can someone indicate me what are the available open-source implementations of HTTC/CoAP mapping proxy?

When googling, I have found:
- a Squid-based implementation developed by Angelo Castellani from Univ. of Padova https://telecom.dei.unipd.it/tlcrepos/castellani/iot/coap-proxy 
- Californium, developed within ETH Zürich, that announce the support of "CoAP proxy". Also available from ETHZ, the Copper Firefox plugin for supporting the CoAP scheme right in the web browser.

Any other pointers to share?

Thanks
-Vincent

---

From: Guido Moritz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:37:20 +0200

There is also a CoAP stack (without CoAP/HTTP proxy) in Java from the WS4D
folks: http://ws4d.e-technik.uni-rostock.de/2011/announcing-ws4d-jcoap/ 

Best,

Guido

Von: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] Im Auftrag von
Vincent Gay
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. August 2011 16:49
An: [email-masked]
Betreff: [core] Open-source implementations of HTTC/CoAP mapping proxy?

Hi,

can someone indicate me what are the available open-source implementations
of HTTC/CoAP mapping proxy?

- a Squid-based implementation developed by Angelo Castellani from Univ. of
Padova https://telecom.dei.unipd.it/tlcrepos/castellani/iot/coap-proxy 

- Californium, developed within ETH Zürich, that announce the support of
"CoAP proxy". Also available from ETHZ, the Copper Firefox plugin for
supporting the CoAP scheme right in the web browser.

Thanks

-Vincent