Subject: Re: [core] #174: Robust observation relationships

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 06:12:00 -0000

#174: Robust observation relationships

Changes (by hartke@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Clear rules for what to do when a client does not receive a notification
 for some time, or a server does not receive an acknowledgement, have been
 added in observe-03. The time to wait is determined by Max-Age and a new
 option called Max-OFE ("optimistic freshness extension").

-- 
-----------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…               |       Owner:  hartke@…
     Type:  protocol defect        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  observe                |     Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+-----------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/174#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>