Subject: [core] FW: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-07.txt

From: "Rahman, Akbar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:24:26 -0400

Hi,

We have updated our CoAP Group Communications I-D as per discussions at
the last IETF in Quebec.   Please review and comment especially on the
detailed use case in section 4.2.

Esko & Akbar

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 4:12 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : Group Communication for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Akbar Rahman
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-07.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2011-10-12

   This is a working document intended to trigger discussion and develop
   draft text for the CoAP protocol specification in the area of group
   communication.  Engineering tradeoffs become more challenging in
   constrained environments, therefore group communication is considered
   within the context of adjacent topics that may impact or be impacted
   by design choices in the subject area.  A solution based on IP
   multicast is proposed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rahman-core-groupcomm-07.txt
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt