Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-03.txt

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 14:26:38 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping-03.txt has been
successfully submitted by Behcet Sarikaya and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-sarikaya-core-sbootstrapping
Revision:        03
Title:           Security Bootstrapping of Resource-Constrained Devices
Creation date:   2011-10-31
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 27

Abstract:
  This document describes how to initially configure the network of
  resource constrained nodes securely, a.k.a., security bootstrapping.
  Bootstrapping architecture, communication channel and bootstrap
  security methods are described.  System level objectives for security
  bootstrapping are stated followed by the protocols that can be used.
  Requirements on these protocols to be used as security bootstrapping
  protocols are identified.

The IETF Secretariat