Subject: Re: [core] #174: Robust observation relationships

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 09:48:30 -0000

#174: Robust observation relationships

Changes (by cabo@…):

 * status:  closed => reopened
 * resolution:  fixed =>

Comment:

 In Taipei, we had a discussion about the complexity caused by Max-OFE.
 Instead of coupling the hold-off for re-establishing observation
 relationships to freshness, we should keep the two concepts separate.  An
 option sent by the server to the client could indicate the amount of time
 the server promises not to give up the observation relationship.  Making
 this time relative to the point in time when freshness runs out allows a
 convenient default of 0.

-- 
-----------------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…               |       Owner:  hartke@…
     Type:  protocol defect        |      Status:  reopened
 Priority:  major                  |   Milestone:
Component:  observe                |     Version:
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                         |
-----------------------------------+-----------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/174#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>