Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-link-format-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 03:54:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CoRE Link Format
	Author(s)       : Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-link-format-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-01-13

   This document defines Web Linking using a link format for use by
   constrained web servers to describe hosted resources, their
   attributes and other relationships between links.  Based on the HTTP
   Link Header format defined in RFC5988, the CoRE Link Format is
   carried as a payload and is assigned an Internet media type.  A well-
   known URI is defined as a default entry-point for requesting the
   links hosted by a server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-link-format-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-link-format-10.txt

---

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 14:16:13 +0200

This new version of the draft now closes all the tickets and editorial comments resulting from WGLC.

Zach

On Jan 13, 2012, at 1:54 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core

-- 
Zach Shelby, Chief Nerd, Sensinode Ltd.
http://www.sensinode.com
http://zachshelby.org  - My blog "On the Internet of Things"
http://6lowpan.net - My book "6LoWPAN: The Wireless Embedded Internet"
Mobile: +358 40 7796297

---

From: "Dijk, Esko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 13:48:57 +0000

Just one remark left ;)

  "The exception is in cases where the IP stack interface is not able to indicate that the
  source address was multicast."

-> it should be "destination address was multicast".

Esko

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Zach Shelby
Sent: Friday 13 January 2012 13:16
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked] WG
Subject: Re: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-link-format-10.txt

Zach

________________________________
The information contained in this message may be confidential and legally protected under applicable law. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, forwarding, dissemination, or reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.