Subject: [core] #181: Content-encoding column

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:19:50 -0000

#181: Content-encoding column

 In the WG meeting of IETF82 it was discussed that the CoAP media type code
 table needs to have a column for content-encoding, for such media types
 that might need that to be specified. Thus a media type code will define
 both the media type and content-encoding.

 This ticket is to add this new column to Table 5 in Section 11.3 and
 describe its use.

-- 
----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |      Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |  Milestone:
Component:  coap                  |    Version:
 Severity:  -                     |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/181>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>