Subject: Re: [core] #176: Removing 15 option limit (was: Uri-Path and Uri-Query)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:09:29 -0000

#176: Removing 15 option limit

Comment (by zach@…):

 At IETF82 in Taipei, the WG meeting found consensus on the following
 solution:

 When the value of OC is 0b1111 (then a reserved value), then the number of
 options is unlimited, and an "end-of-options" marker is used to indicate
 no more options (ob11110000).

-- 
----------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |       Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:
Component:  coap                  |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+---------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/176#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>