Subject: [core] Examples for draft-ietf-core-block

From: Guido Moritz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:47:24 +0100

Dear authors,

some months (years?) ago we agreed that Block will be supported for both
request and response at the same time (e.g. for POST with large payload in
both). As I remember we also agreed to put an example for this scenario in
the draft, which is unfortunately still missing.

Regards,
Guido

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 21:32:27 +0100

Thanks for the reminder.
I put in a -07 with Esko's "MUST NOT occur more than once" and one example for the case discussed below.
(I also corrected a "Block2" into a "Block1" in the explanation for an existing example, oops.)

As usual, enjoy the differences at:

	http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-block-07

I think we are getting asymptotic now.

Grüße, Carsten

On Jan 23, 2012, at 11:47, Guido Moritz wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core