Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-link-format-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 04:59:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CoRE Link Format
	Author(s)       : Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-link-format-11.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2012-01-30

   This document defines Web Linking using a link format for use by
   constrained web servers to describe hosted resources, their
   attributes and other relationships between links.  Based on the HTTP
   Link Header format defined in RFC5988, the CoRE Link Format is
   carried as a payload and is assigned an Internet media type.  A well-
   known URI is defined as a default entry-point for requesting the
   links hosted by a server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-link-format-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-link-format-11.txt

---

From: Zach Shelby <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 15:09:07 +0200

This new version of the draft fixes the source/destination bug noticed by Esko, improves some example text and imports parmname for the ABNF from RFC5988. Thanks to Carsten for noticing the last two issues and helping with the update.

Zach

On Jan 30, 2012, at 2:59 PM, [email-masked] wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> core mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/core

-- 
Zach Shelby, Chief Nerd, Sensinode Ltd.
http://www.sensinode.com
http://zachshelby.org  - My blog "On the Internet of Things"
http://6lowpan.net - My book "6LoWPAN: The Wireless Embedded Internet"
Mobile: +358 40 7796297