Subject: [core] I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 05:07:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Group Communication for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Akbar Rahman
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2012-01-10

   This is a working document intended to develop draft text for the
   CoAP protocol specification in the area of group communication.  A
   solution based on IP multicast is proposed and detailed.  Also,
   guidance is provided for deployment in various constrained network
   topologies.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-core-groupcomm-00.txt