Subject: Re: [core] #171: Merging of Size into Block

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 17:03:12 -0000

#171: Merging of Size into Block

Changes (by cabo@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed by the new section 4 in -block-08.  The next in the current size
 option draft turned out to be a less convincing fit than I thought, so I
 wrote new text for that section and simplified things considerably in the
 process.

-- 
----------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |       Owner:  cabo@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                 |   Milestone:
Component:  block                 |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+---------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/171#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>