Subject: [core] #185: Add key use cases including discovery

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:19:02 -0000

#185: Add key use cases including discovery

 As requested during the IETF 82 CoRE meeting.

-- 
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…      |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-groupcomm@…
     Type:  protocol defect  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm        |    Version:
 Severity:  -                |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/185>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:23:10 -0000

Changes (by esko.dijk@…):

 * type:  protocol defect => task

-- 
-------------------------+------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…  |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-groupcomm@…
     Type:  task         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/185#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>