Subject: [core] #226: Clarify which language addresses intermediaries in general vs. forward proxies specifically

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 06:49:19 -0000

#226: Clarify which language addresses intermediaries in general vs. forward
proxies specifically

 Peter van der Stok notes:

 In section 5.7 paragraph 2 mentions that coap requests to proxies specify
 the request URI in a different way.
 I assume that “reverse proxies excepted” needs to be added.

 ->

 We need to make a run through the document to find which language is
 specific e.g. to the use of Proxy-Uri, which language addresses
 intermediaries in general (and maybe differentiate between CoAP-CoAP
 intermediaries and protocol mappers), and where specifically CoAP forward
 proxies (in the sense Fielding uses for proxies) are meant.

 This is mostly editorial work, but may raise technical points.

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  other technical  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |    Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/226>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>