Subject: [core] #229: Move sections 10-10.2. out of the "Security Considerations"

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 18:43:24 -0000

#229: Move sections 10-10.2. out of the "Security Considerations"

 Ari Keränen notes (msg03157p):

 I'd consider moving sections 10-10.2. out of the "Security Considerations"
 and into a section of their own (called something like "Securing CoAP")
 and make just the section 10.3. the Security Considerations. The text in
 10-10.2. looks like "regular specification text" whereas 10.3. is what I'd
 expect to see in Security Considerations.

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  editorial        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |    Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/229>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>