Subject: [core] #214: Adopt vendor-defined option into core-coap

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:27:06 -0000

#214: Adopt vendor-defined option into core-coap

 Alper Yegin (http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/core/current/msg02958.html):

 I recommend we migrate Section 3. Vendor-defined Options of coap-misc I-D
 into core-coap I-D.

 ➔

 This would then become 5.10.11.

-- 
----------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…                |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap                  |    Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call       |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/214>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>