Subject: [core] #223: Fix reordering detection condition description

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:57:32 -0000

#223: Fix reordering detection condition description

 Cullen Jennings notes (msg03073b):

 The condition in paragraph 2 of section 3.4 confuses me. Can you just
 explain what is going on and what the requirement for "not fresh" is.

 ->

 avoid the term "not fresh" (which we otherwise use for caching
 considerations!) and replace by "can safely be skipped" as above.

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-observe@…
     Type:  editorial        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  observe          |    Version:  observe-05
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+---------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/223>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>