Subject: [core] #208: Fix editing error in 5.10.2

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:44:20 -0000

#208: Fix editing error in 5.10.2

 Thomas Fossati notes misleading language that was introduced  in 5.10.2 in
 coap-07 re Uri-Host and Uri-Port:

 "The default Uri-Host and Uri-Port options are sufficient for requests to
 most
 servers, and are typically used when an endpoint hosts multiple virtual
 servers."

 which is quite confusing since "and ... typically" seems to refer to the
 default values while the opposite is meant.  I would rephrase that with
 something like:

 "The default values of Uri-Host and Uri-Port options are sufficient for
 requests to most servers.  Explicit Uri-Host and Uri-Port are typically
 used when an endpoint hosts multiple virtual servers."

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  editorial        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/208>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 11:30:28 -0000

Changes (by cabo@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [557]:

 Fix #208

-- 
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  editorial        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/208#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>