Subject: Re: [core] #202: Remove the 270 byte artificial limit

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 12:38:36 -0000

#202: Remove the 270 byte artificial limit

Comment (by cabo@…):

 Some more detailed considerations are now in section 2.1 of
 http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-coap-misc-17#section-2.1 -- these
 are the result of the discussions in the interim.  Actual text can be
 generated when we have agreed (by review of this on the list, not just on
 the phone) on the principles.

-- 
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  protocol defect  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:
Component:  coap             |     Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/202#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>