Subject: [core] #231: Splitting/combining Location options

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 10:10:17 -0000

#231: Splitting/combining Location options

 Klaus Hartke asks (msg03034f):

 Should there be text on combining the Location-* options into a relative
 URI, and splitting an URI into Location-* options?

 Sections 6.4 and 6.5 currently do not apply, and the steps are slightly
 different (the Location-* options describe a relative URI, not an absolute
 URI like the Uri-* options).

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  other technical  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |    Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/231>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>