Subject: Re: [core] #215: editorial issues around Congestion Control

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 14:40:21 -0000

#215: editorial issues around Congestion Control

Comment (by cabo@…):

 Also: - Comments

 Cullen Jennings notes (msg03072l):

 Section 4

 Clarify that the stop and wait is per flow. Or is it per destination?
 Given the later suggestion that every transaction could be on a new port,
 there is a big difference between the two.

 -> per flow.

-- 
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  editorial        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |     Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/215#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>