Subject: Re: [core] #198: Always allow both token and quoted-string in attributes

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 06:54:08 -0000

#198: Always allow both token and quoted-string in attributes

Changes (by zach@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Due to the registries following relation type and extention relation type
 style and containing multiple values separated by space, we can't do this
 ticket as far as I understand (see Ticket #197 resolution). So the if= and
 rt= parameters will be similar to the existing rel= and rev= attributes.

-- 
----------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |       Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                 |   Milestone:
Component:  link-format           |     Version:
 Severity:  -                     |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                        |
----------------------------------+----------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/198#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>