Subject: Re: [core] #225: Explain why it is not always possible to react to a RST that is in reply to a NON

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2012 09:19:49 -0000

#225: Explain why it is not always possible to react to a RST that is in reply to
a NON

Comment (by cabo@…):

 Text proposal:

 Add at the end of 4.2:

 (Implementation note: This "MAY" is a relaxation for constrained
 implementations.  The expectation is, where a server still has the
 state available that is needed to map the RST to an observation
 relationship, it will indeed remove the client from the list of
 observers.)

-- 
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-observe@…
     Type:  editorial        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  observe          |     Version:  observe-05
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/225#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>