Subject: [core] #233: Response codes with payload inconsistency

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 14:21:26 -0000

#233: Response codes with payload inconsistency

 Section 5.5, first paragraph:

   The response codes with payload are 2.05 (Content) and the error codes.

 But a few paragraphs later:

   2.01 (Created), 2.02 (Deleted), 2.04 (Changed) MAY include payload

 ->

 The first paragraph needs to be fixed.

 ----

 Ari Keränen notes:

   2.01 (Created), 2.02 (Deleted), 2.04 (Changed) MAY include payload

 Change to "Responses with code [...]"

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  editorial        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  trivial          |  Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |    Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/233>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>